AAT Level 3 with Accounts Assistant Training
AAT LEVEL 3 Qualification with Accounts Assistant Training why Accounts Assistant training: According to recently published Salary Survey, Accounts Assistant level job roles will see a steady growth in salary and openings in year 2018. With average accounts assistant salary around ?25k , this is a high time to start or uplift your career to Accounts assistant level job roles. Accounts Assistant play a vital role in taking the accounts from bookkeeping level to finalization of accounts. So your skills set should meet the desired expertise demanded by the employers. This is where our in-depth Accounts Assistant training is perfect fit for you. In the Accounts Assistant Training Course We will be covering all the Bookkeeping elements like, Processing Sales day book, Purchase day book, Bank reconciliations , VAT adjustments and submissions. All of this will be backed by our academic workshops, giving you a blended approach to theory and practice. Further you will be progressing your skills set to understand the extended trail balances and closing the books for the year including the Journals and control accounts reconciliations. Are there any Free Workshops available in Accounts Assistant Training Course? Following workshops are integrated in your Accounts Assistant training to give you perfect blend of academic and practical skills 1. Control accounts computation and Implications training 2. Manual Bookkeeping training workshop 3. Understanding the VAT Schemes 4. Intermediate Excel Skills 5. Business Authorization and Internal controls 6. CIS computation and submissions 7. Job Awareness and CV Sessions 8. Mock Interview Sessions 9.Payroll Training Why AAT Level 3 Qualification: AAT Level 3 Qualification – AAT Qualification provides with best academic route to get into the Accountancy profession. After completing the AAT Level 2, you will be progressed to AAT Level 3 qualification. In this accountancy qualification you will learn how to deal with more complex concepts and your skills will be tested uptil the transition level of accounts i.e., computing the accruals, prepayments and taking the accounts to the trial balance level. At Future Connect Training, we combine the best elements of theory and practical training. With AAT Level 3 the integrated practical training will include Bookkeeping till the trail balance adjustment training. In software we will be covering Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and Excel. With AAT Level 3, you will get 80 hours of free practical training. This practical training will equip you with confidence to apply for accounts assistant job roles. After completion of this training you can claim CPD points for AAT /ACCA / CIMA . We are approved AAT Training provider and Provide, AAT Level 2 AAT Level 3 AAT Level 4 You can also book your AAT exams with us at Harrow, Mile End, Finchley Central.
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
AAT Level 3 – Advanced Diploma in Accounting
There are 6 mandatory units at the introductory level:
- Understanding accepted principles of accounting and double-entry bookkeeping
- Understanding accounting methods of recording non-current assets
- Accounting for purchase of non-current assets
- Accounting for depreciation and adjustments
- Accounting for disposal of non-current assets
- Preparing and extending the trial balance.
Final Accounts Preparation sole traders and partnerships
- Understanding the process involved in preparing final accounts
- Preparing accounting records from incomplete information
- Producing final accounts for sole traders
- Understanding partnerships legislative and accounting requirements
- Preparing a statement of profit or loss appropriation account
- Preparing a financial position statement relating to a partnership.
Management Accounting: Costing
- Understanding an organisations costing systems
- Recording and analysing cost information
- Apportioning costs to organisational requirements
- Analysing budget deviations and reporting these to management
- Using information gathered from costing systems to assist decision making
Ethics for Accountants
- Understanding principles of ethical working
- Understanding ethical behaviour when working with internal and external customers
- Understanding when and how to take appropriate action following suspected ethical codes breaches
- Understanding the ethical responsibility of finance professionals in promoting sustainability
Sales Tax (VAT)
- Understanding VAT regulations
- Completing VAT returns accurately and on time
- Understanding VAT penalties and adjusting for previous errors
- Communicating VAT information.
Spreadsheets for Accountants
- Using a spreadsheet to enter, edit and organise numerical and other data
- Selecting and using appropriate formulae and data analysis tools and techniques
- Presenting, formatting and publishing spreadsheet information.
|Who is this course for|