Online Practical Accountancy training-Bookkeeping Training and VAT Training
After completion of this training you can claim CPD points for AAT /ACCA / CIMA . We are approved AAT Training provider and Provide, AAT Level 2 AAT Level 3 AAT Level 4 You can also book your AAT exams with us at Harrow, Mile End, Finchley Central. What is Bookkeeping & why Bookkeeping training is important? Bookkeeping focuses on the recording and processing daily financial transactions such as purchases, expenses, sales and receipts. This is a daily record keeping activity that is the basis of all the financial reports. Bookkeeping is very important to keep an up to date, accurate and true record of all the transactions.The Bookkeeping training is important for you to understand all the processes not only theoretically but also practically and we will make sure you get all the knowledge and support required to excel. Why software knowledge is important? Companies use different accounting software like Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and excel spread sheets to record these transactions. Getting comfortable and accustomed to accounting software is an important step towards gaining a job role as bookkeeper . How are we different in our approach? This course provides a good working knowledge on the different bookkeeping methodologies and practices that are essential to effectively record and store financial information on a daily basis. The Bookkeeping training course is designed to give you a thorough experience of bookkeeping and accounting principles. Our unique approach of blending the important theoretical concepts and practical skills give you an enormous competitive advantage in your job quest. Free Workshops included in training Following Workshops are included in your training, 1. Manual Bookkeeping training workshop 1. Understanding the VAT Schemes 2. Intermediate Excel Skills 3. Business Authorization and Internal controls 4. CIS computation and submissions 5. Job Awarness and CV Sessions 6. Mock Interview Sessions The courses comes under following variants: Bookkeeping training- Bookkeeper training – Hands on Bookkeeping training – Practical Bookkeeping training –
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
VAT Course Desciption
- Deeper knowledge and understanding of various VAT Scheme
- Updating and analysing of Cash, Standard , flat rate schemes in Software
- Understanding the various other policies related to VAT on goods from EU Countries
- Keeping a general record of the various matter related to Acquisition Tax
- Deeper Knowledge and better understanding of Intrastat Supplementary declarations
- Updated Knowledge of Tax matters on goods purchased from non-EU countries , and how to process and apply for EORI
- Claiming relief on the goods returned outside EU
- Analysing and choosing the appropriate VAT quarters
- Keen Observation and analysis of all spreadsheets related to the transactions
- Proper analysis of VAT related to mixed transactions ,identifying the zero rated, standard rated items and recording it and performing a reconciliation to calculate the VAT
- Introduction to various important VAT industry specific issues for Retail , IT , Construction industries.
- Writing off bad debt and perform a VAT reclaim
- Guidelines and knowledge about how to perform VAT adjustments
- For better understanding on how to the work on VAT regular workshop has being introduced.
After completion of this training you can claim CPD points for AAT /ACCA / CIMA .
We are approved AAT Training provider and Provide,
- AAT Level 2
- AAT Level 3
- AAT Level 4
You can also book your AAT exams with us at Harrow, Mile End, Finchley Central.
|Who is this course for|