Online Sage Practical Training / Sage 50 / XERO Training
After completion of this training you can claim CPD points for AAT /ACCA / CIMA . We are approved AAT Training provider and Provide, AAT Level 2 AAT Level 3 AAT Level 4 You can also book your AAT exams with us at Harrow, Mile End, Finchley Central. The course is advertised with following variants Sage training / Sage 50 Training / Sage / Sage training with Guaranteed Work placement / Sage Bookkeeping Training Before enrolling on Sage training you should know the following information: What is Bookkeeping & why Sage Bookkeeping training is important? Bookkeeping focuses on the recording and processing daily financial transactions such as purchases, expenses, sales and receipts. This is a daily record keeping activity that is the basis of all the financial reports. Bookkeeping is very important to keep an up to date, accurate and true record of all the transactions.The Bookkeeping training is important for you to understand all the processes not only theoretically but also practically and we will make sure you get all the knowledge and support required to excel. Why Sage training is important? Companies use different accounting software like Sage , QuickBooks, Xero and excel spread sheets to record these transactions. Getting comfortable and accustomed to accounting software is an important step towards gaining a job role as bookkeeper . How are we different in our approach? This course provides a good working knowledge on the different bookkeeping methodologies and practices that are essential to effectively record and store financial information on a daily basis. The Sage training course is designed to give you a thorough experience of bookkeeping and accounting principles. Our unique approach of blending the important theoretical concepts and practical skills give you an enormous competitive advantage in your job quest. Free Extra Workshops included in training Following Workshops are included in your training, 1. Manual Bookkeeping training workshop 1. Understanding the VAT Schemes 2. Intermediate Excel Skills 3. Business Authorization and Internal controls 4. CIS computation and submissions 5. Job Awarness and CV Sessions 6. Mock Interview Sessions The courses comes under following variants: Sage Bookkeeping training- Sage Bookkeeper training – Hands on Bookkeeping training on Sage Sage Practical Bookkeeping training – After completion of this training you can claim CPD points for AAT /ACCA / CIMA . We are approved AAT Training provider and Provide, AAT Level 2 AAT Level 3 AAT Level 4 You can also book your AAT exams with us at Harrow, Mile End, Finchley Central.
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
Sage Bookkeeping training:
Create a new company
Sage 50 helps you to learn and create a new company data file.
- Makes you to learn and identify the needs of the company. Implement the discussion on template.
- Its Software is being configurated and based on identified company needs
- The Module has being customised and set up according to the following
- Arrangement of accesseable rights to users
- Arrangement of Bank, cash and credit card accounts
- Arrangement of Customer and supplier records
- Arrangement of Departments
Changing global options
- Makes you to learn and how to use default setting that results in determining the data the way it has being displayed in sage 50
- Changing the system date & accounting periods
- Sage 50 makes it easier to work with as it divides the whole fiscal year into a number of accounting periods.
- Makes you learn how to identify and choose a correct accounting period and know how to modify the system date in Sage 50.
Modifying the chart of accounts
You will also have a
- Deeper understanding of subsidiary and general ledger, setting up the chart of accounts
- Arrangement of the Customer, Supplier and Tax codes
- Arrangement of the software for company use by entering opening balances for nominal, customer and supplier accounts
Sage Bookkeeping training:
Confidently using Sage 50
Supplier Module :
- Computing supplier invoices, credit notes and post supplier payments
- Analysing supplier account activity
- Computing reconciliation of supplier account activity
- Recrding supplier invoices & carrying out aged creditor analysis
- Designing various Daybook reports for the Supplier activity
- Organizing the purchase budgets and payment runs via Supplier reports
- Modify and revise the supplier account details
- arrangement and processing of recurring transactions
- Generating and updating invoices, purchase orders, quotes and credit notes for customers
- Computing customer invoices.
- Extracting the reconciliation of customer account activity
- Recording customer receipts & carrying out the aged debtor analysis
- Designing various Daybook reports for the Customer activity
- Organizing the cash flow and working capital based on generated reports
- Modify and revise the customer account details
- Arrangement and process recurring transactions
- Organizing the credit control, including statements and overdue letters
- Analyze various bank accounts
- Performing on numerous petty cash transactions
- Accessing the petty cash reconciliation
- Recording the bank transactions
Sage Bookkeeping training:
- Rectification, identification and correction of errors while computing
- Analysing and keeping the data safe by using various backups
- Understanding various options available to manage the overall bookkeeping
- Keeping an eye on the transactions and generating audit trails
- How to record and process General Trail balance and financial statements
- Deeper knowledge and understanding of various VAT Scheme
- Updating and analysing of Cash, Standard , flat rate schemes in Software
- Understanding the various other policies related to VAT on goods from EU Countries
- Keeping a general record of the various matter related to Acquisition Tax
- Deeper Knowledge and better understanding of Intrastat Supplementary declarations
- Updated Knowledge of Tax matters on goods purchased from non-EU countries , and how to process and apply for EORI
- Claiming relief on the goods returned outside EU
- Analysing and choosing the appropriate VAT quarters
- Keen Observation and analysis of all spreadsheets related to the transactions
- Proper analysis of VAT related to mixed transactions ,identifying the zero rated, standard rated items and recording it and performing a reconciliation to calculate the VAT
- Introduction to various important VAT industry specific issues for Retail , IT , Construction industries.
- Writing off bad debt and perform a VAT reclaim
- Guidelines and knowledge about how to perform VAT adjustments
- For better understanding on how to the work on VAT regular workshop has being introduced.
Sage Bookkeeping training can be integrated with our Bookkeeping and Payroll and Accounts Assistant Training.
|Who is this course for|