This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : Advanced Social Media Marketing
- The Trend of Social Media
- Market Analysis
- Auditing Social Media
- Corporate Culture and Social Media
- Creative Commons
- The Social Media Policy
- Keyword Selection
- Content Marketing on Social Media
- The Popular Social Media Platforms
- Traditional Website Advertising
- Social Media Documentation and Schedules
- The Community Manager Role
- Importance of Voice Consistency
- Organizational Customer Service
- Social Media Triage
- Social Media Analytics
- Goal Value
- Career of Social Media Strategist
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Advanced Social Media Marketing by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, youll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.