WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understand how to prepare financial statements for a single entity
- Have an understanding of the nature of errors and how to measure financial performance
- Learn about conceptual and regulatory framework
- Understand measurement of financial performance through ratios
COURSE CURRICULUM (Type Of Course Material: Text)
BA3 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
Chapter 1 – Accounting Principles, Concepts And Regulation
Chapter 2 – Recording Accounting Transactions
Chapter 3 – Preparation Of Accounts For Single Entities
Chapter 4 – Analysis Of Financial Statements
- Accounting Principles, Concepts and Regulations
- Recording Accounting Transactions
- Preparation of Accounts for Single Entities
- Analysis of Financial Statements
This is an objective test. The objective test must be passed in order for learners to complete the syllabus module. Additionally, learners who wish to progress to the CIMA Foundation level qualification should also successfully pass this test.
This is a computer-based test. The test is made up of multiple choice, number entry and drag and drop question formats. Objective Test
- Format Computer-Based
- Duration 120 minutes
- BA3 60 objective test questions
(A score of 100 out of 150 will represent a Pass)
Objective tests – GBP95 (Tier 1 per exam)
Please Note : Official Exam is not provided, It should be purchased separately
Please note that the prices are subject to change by the The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) at any given time. The above price mentioned per objective test are at the time of writing only. You may check with the official CIMA website for latest updates in prices.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Upon the successful completion of the unit Fundamentals of Financial Accounting – BA3, learners can advance to the next unit of the Certificate in Business Accounting (CIMA Cert BA) Or If the learner has already completed other units, can apply to the final exam of Certificate in Business Accounting (CIMA Cert BA).