This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Mastering Financial Accounting
1. INTRODUCTION: WHAT IS ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS?
- Introduction: What Is Accounting?
- What Are Financial Statements?
2. A REVIEW OF THE ACCOUNTING CYCLE AND PREPARING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- A Review of the Accounting Cycle
- Reporting and Preparing Financial Statements
3. INTERNAL CONTROL IN ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS
- Internal Control in Accounting Systems Part 1
- Internal Control in Accounting Systems Part 2
4. MERCHANDISE MANAGEMENT & INVENTORY CONTROL
- Merchandise Management & Inventory Control Part 1
- Merchandise Management & Inventory Control Part 2
5. LEARN BASIC RECEIVABLES ACCOUNTING, ACCOUNTING COMPENSATION AND EXPENSE ACCOUNTING
- Learn Basic Receivables Accounting
- Accounting for Sales, Property, Income Taxes and Employee Compensation
- Depreciation Expense Accounting
6. ACCOUNTING FOR CURRENT AND LONG-TERM LIABILITIES
- Accounting for Current and Long-Term Liabilities Part 1
- Accounting for Current and Long-Term Liabilities Part 2
7. INTRODUCTION TO CORPORATION AND STOCKHOLDERS EQUITY
8. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
- Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis part 1
- Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis part 2
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Mastering Financial Accounting by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.