This Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll Diploma course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours;
Course Curriculum : Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma
- Introduction to Sage 50
- Using Menu Bar and Common Business Terms
- Creating a Sage 50 Company
- The Payroll Set Up
- Making a Backup
- Setting up Security and Creating Users
- Adding and Deleting Accounts
- Adding General Journal Entries
- Entering Account Budgets
- Using Sales Tax
- Entering Records
- Entering Inventory
- Accounts Receivable Setting Statement and Invoice
- Accounts Receivable Quotes
- Accounts Receivable The Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable -Credits Memos and The Receive Money
- Accounts Payable The Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable -The Payment Window
- Managing Inventory Making Inventory Adjustments
- Creating Payroll Adding Employees
- Creating Payroll Paying Employees
- Account Management Writing Cheques
- Account Management Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Job Tracking Setting up a Job
- Job Tracking Making a Purchases for Jobs
- Job Tracking Invoicing for Job Purchases
- Time and Billing Entering Activity Items
- Time and Billing Entering Expense Tickets
- Changing System Settings Posting Methods
- Changing System Settings Memorised Transactions
- Reporting The Cash Manager
- Reporting Find on Report
- Reporting Modifying Reports
- The Internal Accounts Review
- Action Items Events and Alerts
- Options Changing Global Options
- Assets and Liabilities Creating Current Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities Creating a Fixed Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities Liability Accounts
- Using the Index
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for Diploma in Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll -Advanced Training.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, youll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.