- Learn to deal with customers and suppliers
- Learn to add new accounts to sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Learn to process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately
- Learn to produce management reports
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Sage 50 Computerised Accounting Level 1
1: Configuration Of Sage 50 Software(Introduction To Sage 50)
2: Use Chart Of Accounts
3: Create And Maintain Nominal Accounts
4: Dealing With Customers
5: Dealing With Suppliers
6: Cash Receipts
7: Cash Payments
8: Bank Transfer
9: Extract Reports
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Computerised Accounting Level 1 Certificate by Sage UK certificate.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, youll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.