Microsoft Excel – Power Pivot
Are you ready to turbocharge your pivot tables? Power Pivot is a free Excel add in that allows you to perform powerhouse data analysis and modeling to make intelligent business decisions. This Power Pivot training online will help you step up your game and take your skills to new heights.
In this Power Pivot training, you will start by learning how to get data and transform it into useful tables using Power Query. Then you will learn how to build a proper dimensional model in Excel, by linking multiple tables together in order to solve common real-world problems.
You will also learn to write your own custom calculations for pivot tables using DAX (Data Analysis Expressions), Power Pivots formula language.
By the end of this Power Pivot course, you will have the know-how to build amazing reports that are simply impossible to create with standard pivot tables, and add a valuable skill to your resume in the process.
- 33 practical tutorials
- Enabling Power Pivot and Power Query
- An overview of the business intelligence (BI) process
- Pivot table skill review
- Getting data from databases, tables, and ranges
- Data modeling techniques
- Creating a Power Pivot table and linking tables
- DAX training to build measures and write custom calculations
- Design best practices for stability
- Videos are recorded in Microsoft Excel 2016 for PC
|Who is this course for|