Mastering Email Etiquette – Certificate Level
Learn how appropriate email etiquette can positively impact the professionalism of your organisation. In reality, hundreds of employees spend a considerable amount of time combing through the hundreds of emails send and receive each day
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 1. Getting Started With Email
Module 2. Email Considerations
Module 3. Email Composition
Module 4. Email Writing Skills
Module 5. Efficient Emailing
Module 6. Netiquette
Module 7. Company Email Policies
During the course of study, you will be able to learn about:
- How to communicate with emails to save time and increase productivity.
- Circumstances when sending an email is necessary.
- How to create an email subject line which accurately describes the message’s content.
- How to consider visual components of an email, in order to enhance the understanding.
- Who should (and should not) receive copies of emails – in CC or BCC
- How to manage situations where an email reaches the people not intended.
- The use of appropriate tone and level of formality
Students will receive a certificate in Email Etiquette from Infinity Learning, upon the successful completion of the assignment.
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
|Who is this course for|