Level 1 Certificate in Accounting & Finance : Accounting Level 1 Certificate Endorsed Certificate – Accounting for Non-Accounting Students Become a master in finance and accounting and get jobs anywhere in the world. Get your professional accounting education online now, and enjoy the professional accountancy life. This basic level accounting course is specially designed to benefit accountancy careers. Do you want to get advanced education in Accountancy or get entry level accounting position and searching Accounting course? With the the help of this Accounting course you will be able to provide accountancy services for a firm or for your business and get strengthen the future of your professional accounting. Study this accounting course from anywhere in the world, at your own pace with your own speed without any special experience or expertise. Study this course right now and make your accounting career safer and stronger. Accurate accounting has universal importance in both the public and private sectors. Quality accounting is necessary to maintain and operate profit & loss accounts and other Financial accounts of the business. Even if the business is a non-profit business, it must also have a regular accounting system. If accounting standard is high quality, it leads to financial consolidation of the business, and if the quality of accounting is poor then it leads to failure of large organisations. That is why employers and business owners pay high value to qualified accountants and consider them an asset. Learn the Basic Accounting Course Level 1 Certificate in Accounting & Finance with ILC. Accounting Course Level 1 Certificate in Accounting & Finance the best for learners to develop the sense of accounting and finance. Professional studies in Accounting and Finance is of the great importance for the candidates who are seeking to develop the new skills for accounting management. Accounting Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to: Understand the basic concepts of Accounting and Finance Identify the roles and responsibilities performed by accountants in modern organizations Prepare and analyse different type of financial reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement etc. Inspire London College presents an inclusive Accounting Certificate course in accounting and finance and provides a detailed introduction to the accounting discipline. The Accounting course Level 1 Certificate in Accounting & Finance enlightens the role performed by the accountants in modern businesses and how different financial reports can be prepared and analysed to understand the financial situation of a firm. Inspire London Colleges management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling in this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
Accounting Level 1 Certificate Benefits
The following is included for online study with ILC:
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate.
Accounting Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Accounting and Finance
- Identify the roles and responsibilities performed by accountants in modern organizations
- Prepare and analyse different type of financial reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement etc.
Level 1 Certificate in Accounting and Finance is 30 credits Endorsed certificate.
To achieve a Level 1 Certificate in Accounting and Finance learner must have to achieve minimum 03 units with 30 Credits.
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Accountant Roles and Responsibilities in Modern Organizations
- Understanding to Financial Reports
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London Colleges Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded Pass. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded referred or fail, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from a regulated awarding organisation or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £25
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (Hard copy) = £35 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £59 + postage charges £15
|Who is this course for|