Accounting : Budgeting
Accounting and Budgeting – Single Subject Diploma in Budgeting and Financial Reporting ll Multiple Choice Quiz Base Course Unit Certificate
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
Course Benefits: Accounting and Budgeting
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills-focused and assignment-based course.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive a Single Subject Certificate from Inspire London College
- Understand Basic Financial Terms
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Analyzing the Financial Statements
- Understanding Budgets
- Budgeting Made Ease
- Advanced Forecasting Techniques
- Managing the Budget
- Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- A Glimpse into the Legal World
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. ILC Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course. The Test (MCQs) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test – Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learners pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Moodle for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £20
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £30 + postage charges £15
|Who is this course for|