Accounting – course
Accounting – Endorsed Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Finance – Get Best Selling Accounting course Level 3 Diploma from Awarding Body TQUK Be a part of Inspire London college’s Accounting course. Accounting and Finance Diploma is one of the important disciplines that can enhance your future job prospects. Professional studies in Account management is of the great importance for the candidates who are seeking to develop the new skills for account management. Inspire London College presents an inclusive diploma in accounting and finance
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
Accounting Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online via email.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate*.
Accounting Learning Objectives
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Accounting and Finance
- Identify the roles and responsibilities performed by accountants in modern organisations
- Prepare and analyse different type of financial reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement etc.
- Understand role of ratio analysis in financial accounting
- Prepare and budget and understand its types
- Tools and techniques of budgets and budgetary control
- Functions of financial accounting and its scope in modern business environment
- Understand the investment process and preparation of investment appraisals
Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is 60 credits Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Finance learner must have to achieve minimum 6 units with 60 Credits
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Roles and Responsibilities of Accountants in Modern Organisations
- Understanding Financial Reports
- Financial Ratios Analysis
- Budgeting and its Types
- Investment Appraisal Methods
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from TQUK regulated awarding organisation or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
- Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £35
- Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (Hard copy) = £45 + postage charges £15
- Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15
|Who is this course for|