Accounting – Financial Reporting
Accounting and Financial Reporting – Understanding Financial Reporting Subject Diploma
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
To Understand the Budgets and Financial Reports Training it is necessary to establish the following objectives;
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyze financial statements
- Understand development of Financial Statements
- Understand role of financial Statements
The following is included for online study with ILC
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILCs Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded Pass. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded referred or fail, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, a learner needs to pay for a Certificate of Completion from ILC either PDF format or Hardcopy
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £20
Certificate of Completion from ILC (Hardcopy) = £30 + postage charges £15