Book keeping : Accounting & Budgeting Diploma
Bookkeeping – Level 5 Diploma in Bookkeeping, Accounting and Budgeting Bookkeeping – Accounting and Book-keeping Diploma is one of the best Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma offered by ILC to provide Knowledge about Bookkeeping to those who are looking to work in Bookkeeping and Accounting Sector. ILC is one of the Leading Online Bookkeeping – Accounting and Book-keeping Diploma provider in United Kingdom and Bookkeeping – Accounting Diploma include 10 important modules that teach learner about their need and succession in their professional life. Bookkeeping – Accounting Diploma is a provider learner with key information about the application and skills that are demanded in business industries. Bookkeeping – Accounting Diploma provide lessons, modules, and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Bookkeeping – Accounting Diploma make learner able to communicate professional, Basic Bookkeeping Skills, Manage Resources, organizational skills, and Record Management and Budget and Financial Reports to succeed in their professional life. Course Benefits The following is included for online study with ILC. Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format. Assessment resources accessible through our online moodle 24/7. A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online. Bookkeeping
Accounting and finance_Accounting
Modules Outline: Level 5 Diploma in Bookkeeping, Accounting and Budgeting
Module 1: Basic Bookkeeping Skills
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilize the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Module 2 – Achieve and Record Management
- Define records and archives
- Analyze records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
Module 3 – Budgets and Financial Reports
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyze financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
Module 4 – Understanding Profit and Loss Account
Module 5 – Recording Business Transactions
Module 6 – Crisis Management
- Understand the myths behind workplace violence
- Define escalation and identify examples
- Learn concerning behaviors
- Know what a trigger is and how that can escalate
- Understand the proper response to an event
Module 7 – Financial Reporting
Module 8 – Managing Personal Finances
- Understand your personal expenses
- Know the benefits of making a budget
- Set financial goals
- Develop good spending habits
- Learn how to pay off debt
- Learn how to effectively make a budget
Module 9 – Understand Ratio Analysis
Module 10 – Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate to the organization
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manuals contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQs) will be based on modules of Training Manuals.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test – Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 1 Week – 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learners pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy).
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £60 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15