Introduction to Kaizen
The Kaizen awareness you will gain on this course is hugely beneficial to anyone who is currently, or plans on being, part of a problem solving team. This course shows the purpose of Kaizen goes beyond simple productivity improvement. The learner will understand Kaizen eliminates overly hard work, and teaches people how to spot and eliminate waste in business processes. This course incorporates great content with the latest e-learn technology and this, combined with our dedication to supporting our learners, has resulted in a pass rate of 100%
This Kaizen online course is a great way to introduce people to the concept of Kaizen in the workplace. The course will also build upon the knowledge of people already familiar with the subject.
The purpose of Kaizen goes beyond simple productivity improvement. When done correctly, the process humanises the workplace, eliminates overly hard work, and teaches people how to spot and eliminate waste in business processes.
The learner will understand that the continuous cycle of Kaizen activity has seven phases:
- Identify an opportunity
- Analyze the process
- Develop an optimal solution
- Implement the solution
- Study the results
- Standardize the solution
- Plan for the future
The course will show Kaizen activities cover improvements in a number of areas including:
- Quality Bettering products, service, work environment, practice and processes.
- Cost Reducing expenses and manpower, and use of material, energy and resources.
- Delivery Cutting delivery time, movement and non-value-added activities
- Management Improving procedures, training, morale, administration, planning, flow, information systems, documentation and reporting.
- Safety Decreasing hazardous situations, unsafe working conditions, chances of resource depletion and damage to the environment.
By the end of the course learners will understand:
- The definition of work and wastes
- Definition of value-adding, non value-adding and waste
- Waste identification techniques
- Development of countermeasures to reduce wastes
- Evolution of waste reduction activities
This Intellelearn Kaizen course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Continuous Improvement Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 1 hour
This Kaizen and the Time Wastes online course is fully accredited by CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This Kaizen course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 20 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don’t pass the course first time, don’t worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The Kaizen and the Time Wastes course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
|Who is this course for|