Anti Money Laundering (AML)
With endorsement from ABC Awards (UKs Reputed Accrediting Body) and 100 CPD points available for your portfolio, this Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career and polish your Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course skills. Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job. Study the Anti Money Laundering (AML) course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd. This Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials. Receive online tutor support as you study the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course. The Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course when it suits you by studying at your own pace. You can access the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones. The Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course now and start learning instantly! What You Get Out Of Studying Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course With Janets An opportunity to gain an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course as proof of your new professional skills Full access to the comprehensive Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course materials for a whole year Online assessment with instant results on the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course No hidden costs when you enrol on the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course Study and complete the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course at a pace that suits you Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course Study accessible and information modules on the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course, all taught by our team of expert instructors Feel fully supported as you study the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams Study the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course from any internet-enabled device including your computer, tablet, or mobile device
Accounting and finance_Compliance
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Management training course is delivered through Janets online learning platform. Access the Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Management content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Management course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
**Anti Money Laundering Training Diploma**
Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering
- What Is Money Laundering?
- Turning Bad Money into Legitimate Money
- Money Laundering All Around Us
- How Money Is Laundered
- Why AML Efforts Are Important
- The Three Stages of Money Laundering
- Who Launders Money
Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- The Principal Offences Contained in Part 7 of POCA 2002
- The Concealing Offence
- The Arranging Offence
- The Acquisition, Use and Possession Offence
- The Notion of Criminal Property
- Elements of Criminal Property
- The Concept of Knowledge
- The Notion of Suspicion
- Definition for Suspicion
- Suspicion Means the Possibility
- Suspicion Must Be Based on Specific Facts
Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- The First Money Laundering Directive
- Terrorism legislation
- The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and Serious Organised Crime and money laundering offences under the Police Act 2005
- The Second Money Laundering Directive
- The Third Money Laundering Directive
- The Fourth Money Laundering Directive
- The Fifth Money Laundering Directive
Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- What Is A Money Laundering Reporting Officer?
- Who Can be Appointed as an MLRO?
- The Role of The Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- The Safe Harbour and its Limitations
- Matrix Management
- What is an MLROs Internal Reporting Procedure?
- What is Contained in the MLROs Annual Report?
Module 05: Risk-based Approach
- What Is a Risk-Based Approach (RBA)?
- A Risk-Based Approach to Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- How to Assess the Risk Profile of The Entity
- Client Demographic
- Services and Areas of Law
- How to Assess Client Risk
- Conducting the Client Risk Assessment
- Country/Geographic Risk
- Client Risk
- Variables Impacting Upon Risk
Module 06: Customer Due Diligence
- What is Customer Due Diligence?
- Main Elements of a Customer Due Diligence Program
- Enhanced Due Diligence
- Enhanced Due Diligence for Higher-Risk Customers
- Account Opening, Customer Identification and Verification
- Consolidated Customer Due Diligence
Module 07: Record Keeping
- The Purpose of Record-Keeping
- What Records Have to be Kept?
- Customer Identification
- Internal And External Reports
- In What Form Should Records be Kept?
- Failure to Keep Records
Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
- What is Suspicious Activity?
- What Is a Suspicious Transaction?
- Avoiding a National Reporting or Record-Keeping Requirement
- Wire or Fund Transfers
- Insufficient or Suspicious Information by a Customer
- Other Suspicious Customer Activity
- The Identification of Unusual Transactions
- The Types of Events That Might Cause Suspicion
Module 09: Awareness and Training
- The Importance of Staff Awareness and Training
- The Core Obligations of Training
- Legal and Regulatory Obligations
- Staff Responsibilities
- Senior Management
- Internal Training Procedures
- Training Methods and Assessment
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course. After successfully passing the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards, which is a highly respected brand with worldwide recognition in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Anti Money Laundering (AML), we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
Once the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed certificate. This will provide proof that you have completed your Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course training objectives, and each endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for only £99. Please note that overseas students may be charged an additional £10 for postage.
IAO & CPD Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost as proof of your expertise on Anti Money Laundering (AML) Course. Print copy of this Certification (accredited by CPD & IAO) is also available by post at an additional cost of £9.99, while the PDF certificate is available at £4.99.
|Who is this course for|