Invigilating tests and examinations
The key role of an invigilator is to ensure the integrity of the examination process. Learn about the roles and responsibilities of an invigilator, the requirements of the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ), access arrangements for learners with disabilities and learning difficulties, and what to do if malpractice is suspected.
Teaching and child care_Teaching
- Know what to do before, during, and after an examination
- Understand adjustments that may need to be made for students with disabilities and learning difficulties
- Understand what is meant by ‘malpractice’ and how to act if you see malpractice or suspect it
Advantages of this course
- The presentation section of this course considers the number of invigilators needed for exams, exam room rules (such as distance between students, mobile phone policy, and breaks), timing, and resources
- There are video resources on procedures for handling exam papers, exam rules, policies and procedures, and access arrangements
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Laser e-Certificate (included in the course price). You will also have the option of purchasing a CACHE certificate for an additional £21. This certificate must not be confused with nationally regulated qualification achievement.
Endorsement statement: Our short course has been reviewed by a Subject Specialist in childcare and endorsed by CACHE demonstrating the quality and rigor. This is an unregulated programme and is not a nationally recognised qualification.
After purchasing this course on Reed, a customer service representative from Laser Learning will email you with an access code and instructions on how to redeem it on the Laser Short Course website. You will need to register on the Laser Short Course website if you have not done so already.
If the purchase was made within business hours, you should expect your access code email within 1-2 hours. If your purchase was made outside of business hours, you should expect your access code email the next working day.
|Who is this course for|