HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator
This bundle course has been designed with 2 ABC Awards endorsed and CPD Premium courses to provide the ultimate learning experience for our learners to further develop their expertise in their chosen field. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as an HR manager. This Bundle Package Includes: The following courses of the HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course will set you up with a solid foundation in the HR and payroll management industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready! HR Manager Endorsed by ABC Awards Payroll Administrator Training Endorsed by ABC Awards If youre interested in working as an HR and payroll manager or want to learn more skills on HR and payroll management but unsure of where to start, then this HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident HR and payroll manager and develop more advanced skills. The HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course will set you up with the appropriate qualifications and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as an HR and payroll manager. The HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator courses bundle will help learners to fully-enhance their skill set in team leading and active monitoring. By combining these related courses, learners will be equipped with a wide range of desirable skills to fast track their career. This comprehensive HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of HR and payroll management. This HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. Successful completion of the HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course will not only earn you a certificate but also equip you with extraordinary skills in the relevant field. Make your training work for you with this prestigious qualification. This HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course supports learners of all skill levels. Whether youre an intermediate or advanced learner looking to brush up on your skills or a beginner wanting to start a new career or learn something new, our dedicated team of expert tutors are on hand to guide you through your learning every step of the way from enrolment to course completion. As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, were dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. How Will I Benefit? Boost your career in HR and payroll management Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years! Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals. Save money and time by studying your convenient time Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator Course Certified by CPD
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- The UK and globally prestigious qualification
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
The HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as an HR and payroll manager, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of HR and payroll management, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course into 2 user-friendly courses modules, covering all fundamental areas of HR and payroll management to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course includes the following modules:
The following module of the HR Assistant + Payroll Administrator course will set you up with a solid foundation in the HR and payroll management industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
- HR Management – What is HRM
- HR Management – Define HRM
- HR Management – Scope of HRM
- HR Management – Processes in HRM
- HR Management – Skills of HR Professionals
- HR Management – HRM & Performance Management
- HR Management – Hiring Strategies
- HR Management – Various Retention Strategies
- HR Management – Human Resource Planning
- HR Management – Managing Employees Performance
- HR Management – Management of Contractors
- HR Management – Strategic HRM
- HR Management – Global HRM
- HR Management – HR Information System
- HR Management – Tips for Effective HRM
Develop your expertise in key areas such as Human resources management and payroll management with the following module of the comprehensive HR and Payroll Management Training course, designed to help you develop your knowledge in the field in accurate and informative way to provide you with a solid foundation for success.
Introduction to Payroll Management
- Payroll Management – Introduction to Payroll management
- Payroll Management – An Overview of Payroll management
The UK Payroll System
- Payroll Management – Running the payroll Part 1
- Payroll Management – Running the payroll Part 2
- Payroll Management – Manual payroll
- Payroll Management – Benefits in kind
- Payroll Management – Computerised systems
- Payroll Management – Total Photo scenario explained
- Payroll Management – Brightpay conclude
- Payroll Management – Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Payroll Management – Add a new employee
- Payroll Management – Add 2 more employees
- Payroll Management – Payroll settings
- Payroll Management – Monthly schedule 1 Sara
- Payroll Management – Monthly schedule 2 Lana
- Payroll Management – Monthly schedule 3 James
- Payroll Management – Directors NI
- Payroll Management – Reports
- Payroll Management – Paying HMRC
- Payroll Management – Paying Pensions
- Payroll Management – RTI Submission
- Payroll Management – Coding Notices
- Payroll Management – Journal entries
- Payroll Management – 102 Schedule
- Payroll Management – AEO
- Payroll Management – Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018
- Payroll Management – Leavers p45
- Payroll Management – End of Year p60
- Payroll Management – Installing Brightpay
The following module of the HR and Payroll Administrator course is designed for anyone taking the first steps into their career, looking to enhance their professional skills on the Human resources management and payroll management.
Paye, Tax, NI
- Payroll Management – PAYE TAX
- Payroll Management – NI
- Payroll Management – Pensions
- Payroll Management – Online calculators
- Payroll Management – Payslips
Conclusion and Next Steps
- Payroll Management – Conclusion and Next Steps
Endorsed Certificate from ABC Awards & Certa Awards
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be awarded the Endorsed Certificate by ABC Awards & Certa Awards, a recognised Awarding Organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is an accreditation fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £59 and will be charged separately for each course.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version and will be charged separately for each course, at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £29.
|Who is this course for|