Gain the essentials skills and practical knowledge to work as a payroll professional in the UK. Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Payroll Clerk course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident Payroll Manager and develop more advanced skills. This comprehensive Payroll Clerk course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of Payroll Management. This accredited Payroll Clerk course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. If youre interested in working as a Payroll Manager or want to learn more skills on Payroll Management but unsure of where to start, then this Payroll Clerk course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident Payroll Manager and develop more advanced skills. The Payroll Clerk course will set you up with the appropriate qualifications and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a Payroll Manager. As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, were dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. **Enrol today and get a FREE Microsoft Excel course with this Payroll Clerk Training course** How Will I Benefit? Boost your career in Payroll Management Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years! Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals. Save money and time by studying your convenient time Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Accounting and finance_Payroll
Payroll Clerk course Accredited By Qualified Professionals
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- The UK and globally recognised qualification
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
The Payroll Clerk is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a Payroll Manager, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of Payroll Management, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Payroll Clerk course into 35 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of Payroll Management to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive Payroll Clerk course includes the following modules:
The following module of the Payroll Clerk course will set you up with a solid foundation in the Payroll Management industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
Introduction to Payroll Management
- Payroll Management – Introduction to Payroll management
- Payroll Management – An Overview of Payroll management
The UK Payroll System
- Payroll Management – Running the payroll Part 1
- Payroll Management – Running the payroll Part 2
- Payroll Management – Manual payroll
- Payroll Management – Benefits in kind
- Payroll Management – Computerised systems
- Payroll Management – Total Photo scenario explained
Develop your expertise in key areas such as Human resources management and payroll management with the following module of the comprehensive Payroll Administrator Training course, designed to help you develop your knowledge in the field in accurate and informative way to provide you with a solid foundation for success.
- Payroll Management – Brightpay conclude
- Payroll Management – Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Payroll Management – Add a new employee
- Payroll Management – Add 2 more employees
- Payroll Management – Payroll settings
- Payroll Management – Monthly schedule 1 Sara
- Payroll Management – Monthly schedule 2 Lana
- Payroll Management – Monthly schedule 3 James
- Payroll Management – Directors NI
- Payroll Management – Reports
- Payroll Management – Paying HMRC
- Payroll Management – Paying Pensions
- Payroll Management – RTI Submission
- Payroll Management – Coding Notices
- Payroll Management – Journal entries
- Payroll Management – 102 Schedule
- Payroll Management – AEO
- Payroll Management – Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018
- Payroll Management – Leavers p45
- Payroll Management – End of Year p60
- Payroll Management – Installing Brightpay
The following module of the Payroll Administrator Training course is designed for anyone taking the first steps into their career, looking to enhance their professional skills on Human resources management and payroll management.
Paye, Tax, NI
- Payroll Management – PAYE TAX
- Payroll Management – NI
- Payroll Management – Pensions
- Payroll Management – Online calculators
- Payroll Management – Payslips
Conclusion and Next Steps
- Payroll Management – Conclusion and Next Steps
On successful completion of the Payroll Clerk course, you will be eligible to obtain a verifiable certificate as proof of your new qualification. This means that you/your employer can verify your qualification through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £29.
|Who is this course for|