Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business (Approved Ofqual qualification)
Overview Accounting and finance is a specialized branch of accounting that keeps track of a company’s financial transactions. Using standardized guidelines, the transactions are recorded, summarized, and presented in a financial report or financial statement such as an income statement or a balance sheet. Awarding body : Othm Ofqual approved Exam : Only assignments based Support : Teacher support, student portal, library, no hidden charges
Accounting and finance_Accounting
It’s important to point out that the purpose of OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is not to report the value of a company. Rather, its purpose is to provide enough information for others to assess the value of a company for themselves.
Mandatory units (120 credits)
- Financial Management (20 credits)
- Financial Planning and Control (20 credits)
- Financial Reporting (20 credits)
- Taxation Principles and Practices (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
- Assignments based only
- No examinations.
|Who is this course for|