AAT – Using Accounting Software – Foundation Certificate in Accounting – Distance Learning
Using accountancy software (UACS) Unit assessment only (not tested within the synoptic assessment) Youll process sales and purchase transactions, bank and cash transactions, perform period end routine tasks like processing journals and reconciling bank statements, and produce reports for customers and suppliers. Please note – you will be using Xero Accounting Software for the UACS exam.
Accounting and finance_Accounting
To pass this level, you’ll be examined on five units (also known as subjects), of which one includes the synoptic assessment. This tests the knowledge you have gained throughout the level, covering multiple (but not all) units. All assessments are computer-based exams (CBE).
We recommend you study the Foundation Certificate papers in the following order:
Course 1 – Bookkeeping Transactions
Course 2 – Bookkeeping Controls
Course 3 – Elements of Costing
Course 4 – Using Accounting Software (Unit assessment only (not tested within the synoptic assessment)
Develop efficient accounting software skills to properly process sales and purchase transactions, bank and cash transactions, perform period-end routine tasks, and produce reports.
Additional synoptic assessment preparation
We will support you every step of the way throughout your AAT learning experience with us. You can contact a tutor and get the help you need quickly and easily.
Provided by our Tutors Support team (our dedicated team of expert tutors):
- Live chat (instant response via online messenger system)
- Email (we’ll get back to you within 1 working day)
- Discussion forum (well get back to you within 1 working day)
- Request a call back so you can speak to a tutor (well arrange a call with you within 1 day).
Why study AAT with LGCA?
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet through this fully online learning
- Award-winning learner management system (LMS)
- Immediate start
- Access to practice questions and mock assessments
- Topic focused learning modules, containing tutor-led bite-sized videos
- Engaging activities designed for effective online learning
- Integrated programme to guide you efficiently through the whole syllabus
Registration and Access
Once you complete an online purchase you will receive confirmation of account activation. Please allow 48 hours to get access to all the modules and for your eLearning account to be set up.
|Who is this course for|