Basic Bookkeeping – Online Training Course & Certification CPD Accredited
Basic Bookkeeping – Online Training Course – Intermediate Level – CPDUK Accredited. Welcome to our online Basic Bookkeeping training course. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK). Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Wherever you go, you are bound to see them. On addresses, license plates, phones, prices, and of course, money! Numbers connect us all in many more ways than we might imagine. Primarily, our world revolves around numbers. Some of us enjoy dealing with numbers, while others may have a fear of them or even phobia. For those of you who have already recognised and appreciate the impact that numbers actually have on just about everything, you deserve a cookie. Certificate duration: 2 years Entry requirements: No entry restrictions Recommended prerequisites: N/A Assessment type: End of course assessment Assessment pass mark 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate Cost(s) of assessment and certification All costs included in the course price Awarding/Accrediting body CPD Certification Service (CPDUK). Basic Bookkeeping – Online Training Course – Intermediate Level – CPDUK Accredited.
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
Course aims and objectives
Some of us enjoy dealing with numbers, while others may have a fear of them or even phobia. For those of you who have already recognised and appreciate the impact that numbers have on just about everything, you deserve a cookie. Welcome to Basic Bookkeeping.
The learning outcomes of this online Basic Bookkeeping training course are to:
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilize the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Why is this Basic Bookkeeping course essential?
By definition, bookkeeping is the process of recording your or a companys financial transactions and the first primary step of the accounting process. The importance of bookkeeping cannot be emphasised enough, but here are top reasons why this is vital to the health and life of your business.
What is covered in this course?
This online Basic Bookkeeping training course includes the following:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Basic Terminology (I)
- Module Three: Basic Terminology (II)
- Module Four: Accounting Methods
- Module Five: Keeping Track of Your Business
- Module Six: Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Module Seven: Other Financial Statements
- Module Eight: Payroll Accounting / Terminology
- Module Nine: End of Period Procedures
- Module Ten: Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Module Eleven: Auditing
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up.
Basic Bookkeeping – Online Training Course – Intermediate Level – CPDUK Accredited.
|Who is this course for|