AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
With our online course, you can study when it suits you and there’s no time limit. Level 2 is a great qualification and it’s where most students start their accountancy studies. You will learn all of the skills required to record business transactions up to trial balance, be introduced to management accounting, learn how to work effectively in finance and understand how to use Sage Cloud accounting software. Gain practical, real-world accounting and finance skills demanded by employers.
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
- Enrolment is online, so you’ll have access to your recordings & materials within minutes.
- Tuition recordings which cover the whole syllabus, making it easier to pass your exams first time.
- Pre-recorded to watch when it suits you, and as many times as you need.
- Full, step by step, work through of the official AAT practice exams, so you know exactly how the exams are structured, and what to expect.
- Tutor support until midnight, 7 days a week
- You will receive online & printed workbooks/notes and exam kit books (UK postage included), purpose written to guarantee exam success.
You will study 5 individual units
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Work Effectively in Finance
- Using Accounting Software
|Who is this course for|