Trading for Beginners
13.9 million individuals trade the worlds financial markets and they all started their trading careers somewhere. You can start yours today. This unique introductory course will cut your learning curve significantly and introduce you to the cornerstone skills understood by all experienced traders . The topics covered in the course will answer the three vital questions all new traders ask themselves: Is trading right for me? How do I do it successfully? Where do I start? Trading your own capital on the financial markets is a double-edged sword, if done successfully it can unlock benefits some can only dream of: financial freedom, flexibility, and a scalable business. If done unsuccessfully it can be frustrating, time-consuming, and costly. This course will teach you how to be on the right side of this divide and start you down a clear, proven road-map.
Accounting and finance_Finance_Stock trading
What you’ll learn:
- Clear, unequivocal answers to the three questions all new traders ask
- 10 golden rules new traders should follow to be successful
- 2 simple trading strategies you can go away and use today
- How leverage works for you or against you if you dont know how to manage it
- What markets are and which ones suit you are you an FX, index or stock trader?
- How traders use derivatives products to profit from prices falling, as well as rising
- A complete set of trading terms and concepts you need to get started
- Your trading style are you a scalper, investor or something in between?
- How traders find potential trades in live markets
- How to place a live trade in line with a clear trading strategy
- The techniques you should use to limit your risk and maximize your upside
- How to use the key functions of a trading platform
- How to select the right broker, your gateway to the markets
- Lots of live trades so you can see how trading is done by an experienced trader
How to take the course:
Trading for Beginners combines 18 on-demand online lessons and a 2-hour live workshop with our Head Tutor Phillip Konchar. You can start and complete the on-demand elements of the course at any time, either before or after attending the live workshop. Students can take the full course on desktop, mobile, or tablet.
We provide you with lifetime access to the course, so you can come back and refresh your knowledge or attend the live workshop as often as you want.
Live workshop schedule:
Hosted on Zoom and run weekly on Wednesdays at 12 noon GMTand 6pm GMT alternately the live workshop reinforces the key topics, using live markets where useful. It is your chance to ask questions, listen to questions from fellow students, and really get to understand trading.
|Who is this course for|