Developing Environmental Awareness Level 2
The Developing Environmental Awareness course is designed to help both individual learners interested in this area, as well as those in a work situation already. The course gives you the skills and knowledge to help adopt environmentally friendly policies and processes in the workplace. Through this course, youll be able to conduct an environmental audit on your own business and determine the best ways of reducing environmental waste and pollution. Environmental responsibility is becoming an important part of business decisions in the UK and is becoming more prevalent in our lives. Understanding how you and your business can reduce the impact on the environment is a useful skill set to have.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Principles of Environmental Awareness
- Module 2: Managing Energy Usage
- Module 3: Managing Waste Disposal
- Module 4: Managing Water Use
- Module 5: Managing the Use of transport
- Module 6: Reducing the Risk of Pollution
Duration study load
- 60 hours
- No previous knowledge required
- 12 months expert tutor support
- Certificate of completion
- ABC Awards
ABC Awards is a leading national Awarding Organisation, regulated by Ofqual, and the Welsh Government for their qualifications on the national framework i.e. the Qualifications and Curriculum Framework (QCF).
There is no examination to complete at the end of this course. When the programme has been completed and you have achieved the required standard in the Activities/Self-assessment section of the course, you will receive a certificate of achievement from the Awarding Body.