Forex Trading A-Z with Real Life Trading Examples
Do see yourself as Forex Trader? If so, take this course and learn everything you need to know to start Forex Trading now. Gain the tools youll need to become a reputable and successful Forex Broker, and get the lowdown on currencies, charts, bulls & bears, short selling and much more.
Accounting and finance_Finance
- Gain a thorough understanding of how the Forex Market operates
- Learn to tell the difference between Base & Quoted currencies
- Expand your knowledge of Forex Terminology
- Understand risk management
Video walkthroughs and quizzes will help to focus your learning, and introduce the subjects you need to master. There is no better way to learn than by doing, so take this course and get begin your forex trading journey today!
Data Science management consultant Kirill Eremenko, will use his expertise to give you the essentials from the basics, to analysis and getting to grips with the jargon.
- What Is Forex?
- Players On The Forex Market
- A Forex Chart
- Base & Quoted Currencies
- Bulls & Bears
- Short Selling
- Forex Brokers
- Forex Market Hours
Forex Acronyms and Jargon
- Ask And Bid Prices
- What Is Spread?
- Pip And Points
- 5 Digit Quotations
- What Is A Lot?
- What Is Leverage?
- Equity And Margin?
- What Is A Take Profit?
- What Is A StopLoss?
- Order Types: Buy, Sell, BuyStop, SellStop, BuyLimit, SellLimit
- Three Main Types Of Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Sentiment Analysis
- Reading The Economic Calendar
- US Major News: Non-Farm & Unemployment – real example
- A Sample Strategy For Trading Forex News
- What You Will Get From This Section
- Trends And Flares
- Supported & Resistance Levels
- Triangle Pattern
- Fibonacci Levels
- Moving Average Indicator
- Forex Robots & Algorithmic Trading
- Installing MetaTrader 4 And Opening A Demo Account
- Navigating MetaTrader 4: Part 1
- Navigating MetaTrader 4: Part 2
Calculating Risks The SMART Way
- How To Calculate Pip Value
- How To Calculate Forex Risks
Examples Using Real Money
- EURSD H4 Sell – Live Trade – Downward Channel
- Trade Analysis: $56.24 Profit
- GBPUSD M15 Sell – Live Trade – Moving Average
- Trade Analysis $39.62
- Trade Analysis H1 Buy – Live Trade – Channel + Moving Average
- Trade Analysis $22.72
- AUDUSD H1 Sell – Live Trade – Fibonacci / Harmonic Pattern
- Trade Analysis $41.74 Profit
- EURUSD H1 BUYSTOP & SELLSTOP – Triangle Patter
- Trade Analysis $13.64
- Bonus: Aug 2015: Live Trading – EURCHF & GBPCAD
- Part 1 – Forex Basics
- Part 2 – Forex Acronyms & Jargon
- Part 3 – Forex Analysis
- Part 4 – Fundamental Analysis
- Part 5 – Technical Analysis
- Part 6 – Calculating risking the SMART way
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
– All courses are taught by verified experts
– Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
– Courses can be accessed on any device
– Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
– On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
– Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
|Who is this course for|