Do you want to know the secrets of how to profit from a financial downturn and prosper in times of hardship? It is possible, and this best-selling course will show you how! In this Corporate Finance course, youll gain advanced financial planning knowledge to set you up for success during times of economic recession. It covers all areas of financial management and corporate finance, introducing key financial risk management tools and cash flow analysis techniques. Learn about capital budgeting, corporate finance regulations, and much more. Learning Outcomes: Learn about the important activities that govern corporate finance Understand the financial planning model and the dimensions of financial planning Know how to analyse a financial statement and learn cash flow analysis techniques Gain in-depth knowledge of capital budgeting as a financial management tool Learn how to utilise a wide range of tools to control financial risk Prepare your finances for economic downtown and profit during a downturn Have an excellent understanding of corporate finance regulations Develop your knowledge of the qualifications and skills required to work in corporate finance
Accounting and finance_Finance
Weve taken this comprehensive Corporate Finance Course and broken it down into 09 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Course is designed with the following modules:
Curriculum Breakdown of Corporate Finance Course
Module 1. Introduction to Corporate Finance
- What is Corporate Finance?
- Important Activities that Govern Corporate Finance
- Investments & Capital Budgeting
- Capital Financing
- Dividends and Return of Capital
Module 2. Long Term Financial Planning and Growth
- What is Financial Planning?
- Growth as a Financial Management Goal
- Economic Assumptions
- External Financing and Growth
- EFN and Growth
- Financial Policy and Growth
Module 3. Analysis of the Financial Statement
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Rates of Return.
Module 4. Capital Budgeting
- Capital Budgeting Process
- Capital Budgeting Techniques
- Capital Investment Decisions
- Project Analysis and Evaluation
Module 5. Financial Risk-Return Tradeoff
- What is a Risk-Return Tradeoff?
- Financial Risk
- Financial Risks for Corporate Businesses
- Tools to Control Financial Risk
- Pros and Cons of Financial Risk
Module 6. Profitability During Financial Downturn
- How to Prepare your Finances for a Downturn?
- Lower Your Costs
- Own Instead of Rent
- Bargain Shop
- Add to Your Portfolio
- Refinance Debt
- How to Make Money During A Downturn?
Module 7. Managing Profitability in Financial Downturn
- Monitoring the Business
- Managing Cash Flow
- Stock Management
- Pricing Products and Services
- Financial Security for the Business
- A Path to Long-Term Success
Module 8. Corporate Finance Regulations
- The Regulatory Framework
- Collective Investments
- Regulation and Risk
- Prudential regulation
Module 9. Career Path in Corporate Finance
- A Career in Corporate Finance
- Types of Person Working in Corporate Finance
- Qualifications and Skills for Corporate Finance
- How do I Get into Corporate Finance?
- Working Areas
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
|Who is this course for|