Hospitality and Revenue Management
The Hospitality and Revenue Management is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price. Like all the courses of One Education, this Hospitality and Revenue Management too is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily. We dont just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience . After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support. Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite. After completing the Hospitality and Revenue Management, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV . If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Hospitality and Revenue Management from One Education . There are no hidden fees or exam charges. We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course. Why People Love And Enrol In The Hospitality and Revenue Management From One Education Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Hospitality and Revenue Management 24/7 access to the course for 12 months Study at your own pace No hidden fees or exam charges Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday Friday) Efficient assessment and instant results
Hospitality & catering
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Hospitality and Revenue Management.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Hospitality and Revenue Management will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Hospitality and Revenue Management Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Hospitality and Revenue Management Course:
Module 1. Introduction to Hospitality and Revenue Management
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Importance and Scope of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Revenue Management
- The Purposes and Fundamentals in Hospitality Revenue Management
Module 2. Business Prospect of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Business Prospect
- Preparation Before You Open Your Hotel
- What are the Rules and Regulations Involved in Starting and Running a Hospitality Business?
- Turnover in a Hospitality Business
Module 3. An Overview of Hotel Industry
- Eco Hotel
- Conference and Resort Hotels
- Boutique Hotel
Module 4: The Process of Selection and Recruitment in Hospitality Industry
- Flexible Employee
- The Importance of Planning Ahead
- The Job Description
- Describing the Ideal Recruit
Module 5: The Process of Development and Training in Hospitality Industry
- The Benefits of Training
- Identifying Training Needs
- The Training Plan
Module 6. Hospitality Management Operations
- Front Office Operations
- Management of Housekeeping, Engineering and Security Operations
- Management of Food and Beverage Operations
Module 7. Management of Service Quality in Hospitality Industry
- Quality Management in Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Retail Service Quality
- The Five Dimensions of Service
Module 8. Importance of Revenue Management
- Why Revenue Management is Important in Hotels?
- Demand Calendars
- Market Segments
- Competitor Analysis
Module 9. Key Performance Indicator in Hospitality Revenue Management
- Essential Skills for a Successful Revenue Manager
- The Revenue Managers Role
- What are Revenue Management Key Performance Indicators?
- Most Used Revenue Management Key Performance Indicators
Module 10. The Revenue Management
- Profitable Distribution Strategy
Module 11: Customer Satisfaction
- Great Expectations
- Delivering the Dream
- The Extra Mile
- The Everlasting Review
Module 12. Promotional Strategies
- Hospitality and Internet Advances
- ICT and Internet Capabilities and Impacts in Hospitality
Module 13. The Future of Hospitality Revenue Management in UK
- The Future of Revenue Management
- Future Challenges Facing Revenue Management
- What will Revenue Management Encompass in the Future
Module 14. Career Prospects in the Hospitality Industry
- Careers in the Hospitality Industry
- Types of Hospitality Careers
- Benefits of Careers in the Hospitality Industry
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
|Who is this course for|