Our Property Management Training course is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Property Management Training course is also accredited by CPD, with 120 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement. Gain a complete understanding of how to be a successful owner and manager of property by taking this comprehensive course. This interactive course will cover all the duties and responsibilities that a good Property Manager will uphold and how to interact with tenants and the appropriate authorities. By interacting with the learning modules, you will soon become well-versed on all the UK rules and regulations youll need to be a success in this marketplace. You will also be guided through the methods of keeping long-term tenants safe and secure, as well as being given a snapshot of the current UK house industry. Why People Enrol this Property Management Training Course From One Education: Eligibility for an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Property Management Training course Learning materials of our Property Management Training course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort Get 24/7 access to all Property Management Training course content for a full year Complete the Property Management Training course at your own pace Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday) Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Property Management Training course
This Property Management Training course is designed with the following modules:
***Property Management Training***
Module 1 – Introduction to Property Management
- What Is Property Management?
- The Property Management Company
- Why Landlords Contract Management Companies?
- Legal Requirements for Property Managers
- Why Is Property Management a Great Career?
Module 2 The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- The Landlord Property Manager Relationship
- The Services a Property Manager Can Provide
- Ensuring Maximum Occupancy
- Upgrades and Improvements
- Phasing Repairs
Module 3 Listing Properties and Marketing
- Registering Landlord and Property Details
- Property Valuations and Appraisals
- Consents to Let the Property
- Advice on Presentation of the Property
- The Sales Pitch
- Information to Record
- Creating Eye-catching Adverts for Properties
- Service Agreements
- Property Details Form
- Verifying Ownership of the Property
Module 4 The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Registering Potential Applicants Details
- Safety and Security
- Processing Applications
- Inventory and Schedule of Condition
- Tenancy Agreements and Types of Tenancy
- Executing the Tenancy Agreement
- Other Documents
- Check-In Process
- Post-Check-In Procedures
- Serving Notice and Notice Periods
Module 5 The Property Management Process
- Property Management Overview
- Rent Collection
- Dealing with Late Payments
- Property Inspections
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Qualifying Suitable Contractors
- Planning for Maintenance Work
- Major Works
- Paying Contractors
- Tenancy Renewals
- Rental Increases
- Check-Out Process
- Claims for Dilapidations
- Returning the Deposit
- Dealing with Problem Tenants and Other Issues
- Useful Resources
Module 6 – Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Make a Good First Impression
- Happy Tenants Means Lower Turnover
- What Makes Tenants Happy?
- Respecting Your Tenants Privacy
- Increasing the Rent
- Renewing the Lease
- Showing Appreciation for Tenants
Module 7 Regulations of Property Management
- Are Letting/Managing Agents Regulated?
- The Requirement to Join a Redress Scheme
- Complaining About a Letting/Managing Agent
- Letting Agent Fees
- Client Money Protection
- General Information for Landlords and Tenants
Module 8 Changes in the UK Property Market: An Opportunity
- The Growth of the Private Rented Sector
- Tenant Preferences in Renting
- Generation Rent and Millennials
- The Emergence and Growth of Build to Rent
- The Emergence of Co-Living
How is the Property Management Training Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Property Management Training course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £79. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Property Management Training course, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
|Who is this course for|