Understanding the idea of managing knowledge within your organisation is the key to business success. Mismanagement of organisational knowledge comes with higher prices like angry customers, frustrated employees, and decreased productivity. All of these deteriorating things can affect the bottom line of your business. The Knowledge Management course is here to help you to bridge organisational gaps and use your most significant asset (your knowledge) to take your business performance to the next level. Our well-designed course will introduce you to knowledge management tips, techniques, and proven processes. It will assist you in harnessing and enhancing both the individual and collective brainpower of the businesses. Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates) Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guide Course Why Choose Skill Express? Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion 24/7 access to the course for lifetime Free E-Certificate after course completion Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday) No hidden fees or exam charges
We have divided the Knowledge Management Course into Eight user-friendly modules.
Module 01: Definitions
- What is Knowledge?
- What is Knowledge Management?
- History of Knowledge Management
Module 02: The Business Case for Knowledge Management
- Reducing Costs and Growing Sales with Knowledge Management
- Business Case Basics
- Sample Knowledge Management Business Case
Module 03: The Knowledge Management Mix
Module 04: The Knowledge Management Framework
- Needs Analysis
- Resource Identification
- Process Analysis, Identification, and Construction
- Accumulating, Sharing, and Storing Knowledge
Module 05: ITandDs Conundrum
- Case Study
Module 06: Knowledge Management Models
- The KM Process Framework (Bukowitz and Williams)
- Knowledge Management Matrix (Gamble and Blackwell)
- Process Model (Botha)
- Knowledge Spiral Model (Nonaka and Takeuchi)
Module 07: The Knowledge Management Toolkit
- Cross-Functional Teams
- Organisational Culture
- IT Solutions
- Which Technologies Would Be Best?
Module 08: Implementing Knowledge Management Initiatives
- Building Knowledge Networks
- Creating a Knowledge Management Body of Knowledge (KMBOK)
- Advertise for Your CKO
- Creating a Post-Mortem Plan
- Creating Measures
- Start With a Pilot
- Where Do I Put This?
- Support Your Organisation Through the Change
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course successfully, the learner will immediately receive an E-Certificate which will be completely free of cost. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we do recommend our learners to renew the certificate every twelve months.