This course includes lifetime access so you can complete the course at your own speed. This course will give you a guided walk through on how to budget and plan for the future. Benefits of taking this course include: Unlimited and lifetime access to the course Learn the course at your own pace Course can be accessed on any platform 24/7 Customer support
Accounting and finance_Finance_Financial management
Are you looking to improve your financial situation? Maybe you are looking to get out of debt? Or maybe you want to save for that next vacation or plan for your childs education?
If you answered yes to any of those or if you are interested in setting and achieving your own financial goals, youve come to the right place.
This course will go over the importance of budgeting and give you a guided walk through on how to budget and plan for the future. Every part of the budgeting process will be shown and you will leave the course with a comprehensive tangible system (including templates) so that you have the best opportunity for success.
As a bonus, we will also discuss some credit score tips and tricks. Here is the outline for the course:
- Why Budgeting is Important?
- Comprehensive Budgeting System
- Step 1: Identify Your Current Outlook on Finances
- Step 2: Understand Your Income
- Step 3: Understand Your Expenses
- Step 4: Get Pay Off (Debt) Goals Established
- Step 5: Get Savings Goals Established
- Step 6: Create Bi-Weekly Cash Flow Schedule
- Step 7: Track Your Progress
- Step 8: Identify Your New Outlook on Finances
For those wondering if this course is for you. This course was actually designed for those of you that either dont have a budget or those of you whos current budgeting system is ineffective.
Note: This course is NOT for those only looking to do basic budgeting through web apps such as Mint. While these type of online tools are valuable and include features such as expense grouping and bill reminders, they will not allow you to achieve all of the goals set in this course.
I will, however, mention Mint and its uses through some of the course steps to help make your budgeting process a bit more efficient. We will primarily be using excel throughout the course, but dont be intimidated at all. I provide step-by-step instructions and all the templates you need. Also, all of the calculations are built right into the templates, so you just have to the plug the data in and everything will calculate for you.
This Budgeting 101 course will cover the following topics:
Section 1 – Introduction
- Instructor Introduction
- Course Introduction
Section 2 – Why Budgeting Is Important?
- Why Budgeting Is Important?
Section 3 – Step 1: Identify Your Current Outlook On Finances
- Identify Your Current Outlook On Finances: Instruction
- Identify Your Current Outlook On Finances: Exercise
Section 4 – Step 2: Understand Your Income
- Understand Your Income: Instruction
- Understand Your Income: Exercise
Section 5 – Step 3: Understand Your Expenses
- Understand Your Expenses: Instruction
- Understand Your Expenses: Exercise
Section 6 – Step 4: Get Pay Off Goals Established
- Get Pay Off Goals Established: Instruction
- Get Pay Off Goals Established: Exercise
Section 7 – Step 5: Get Savings Goals Established
- Get Savings Goals Established: Instruction
- Get Savings Goals Established: Exercise
Section 8 – Step 6: Create Bi-Weekly Cash Flow Schedule
- Create Bi-Weekly Cash Flow Schedule: Instruction
- Create Bi-Weekly Cash Flow Schedule: Exercise
- Create Bi-Weekly Cash Flow Schedule: Closing Remarks
Section 9 – Step 7: Track Your Progress
- Track Your Progress: Instruction
- Track Your Progress: Exercise
Section 10 – Step 8: Identify Your New Outlook On Finances
- Identify Your New Outlook On Finances: Instruction
- Identify Your New Outlook On Finances: Exercise
|Who is this course for|