Business Finance 101
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed. This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of business finance, how to manage the investment, financial controls and learn about financial reports, financial performance indicators, and investment analysis. This course will give you a good grasp of the key principles and issues in business finance. Benefits of taking this course include: Unlimited and lifetime access to the course Learn the course at your own pace Course can be accessed on any platform 24/7 Customer support
Accounting and finance
There are three main reasons for business failure an under-skilled management team; ineffective marketing; and poor financial management. Every manager, or student of management, requires a good grasp of business finance. This course will help.
Business finance concerns the management of the monetary resources of an organisation. There are two aspects to this:
- Raising the money to invest in the business
- Managing that investment properly to generate a return
Raising the money is about having an attractive proposition and managing the risk to investors. Managing the investment is about the financial controls and reporting of the business. This course covers the three main financial reports; financial performance indicators; and investment analysis.
This course will give you a good grasp of the key principles and issues in business finance.
Who this course is for:
- Students of business management
- Students of business finance
- Managers in business
- Management trainees
- People with an interest in the basics of business finance
Business Finance 101 will cover the following topics:
Section 1 – Introduction And Lectures
- What is Business Finance?
- Why Businesses Fail
- The Principles of Business Finance Part 1
- The Principles of Business Finance Part 2
- The Balance Sheet
- The Income Statement
- The Cashflow Statement
- A Business Finance Exercise
- Financial Performance Indicators
- Investment Analysis
- Investment Analysis Exercise
- Key Learning Points in Business Finance
|Who is this course for|