Get Opportunities With Decision-Makers With LinkedIn Engagement
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed. This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of engaging with decision makers in Linkedin, as well as establishing a routine that fits busy days, and generating opportunities from milestones. Benefits of taking this course include: Unlimited and lifetime access to the course Learn the course at your own pace Course can be accessed on any platform 24/7 Customer support
A strong presence on LinkedIn influences the decision and changemakers. For the international job market, his vision is to establish a standard of professionals that won’t need to be interviewed by recruiters or elected by governments. He wants to create a global culture of automated job admittance that will accelerate the hiring and retire the paper CV along with the middlemen.
Felipe Lodi creates 21st-century branded professionals for businesses that want to sell, attract and retain top talent with the use of Social Media. He believes that the global demand for specialists can be met with the implementation of employer branding and the learning and development of professionals.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn that your opinion is valuable and that you have what it takes to engage with c-level executives and decision-makers
- How to be consistent in the way you interact on LinkedIn and establish a routine that fits your busy days.
- Generate opportunities from the milestones that your connections reveal on the network, and how this keeps your LinkedIn profile more trustworthy.
Who this course is for:
- Students and job seekers who want to expose their skill set and attract international job opportunities
- Freelancers and entrepreneurs who want to build their personal brands and generate trust in new markets
Get Opportunities With Decision-Makers With LinkedIn Engagementwill cover the following topics:
Section 1 – Introduction
Section 2 – Your Daily Routine on LinkedIn
Section 3 – The LinkedIn Timeline
Section 4 – Growing Your LinkedIn Connections
Section 5 – Unlocking Opportunities With Decision-Makers
|Who is this course for|