Learn Personal Finance And Achieve Your Financial Goals
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed. This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of personal finance, how to earn and save more while cutting expenses, and how to use software to help with budgeting. Benefits of taking this course include: Unlimited and lifetime access to the course Learn the course at your own pace Course can be accessed on any platform 24/7 Customer support
Accounting and finance_Finance_Personal finance
Who this course is for:
- People interested to learn more about personal finance
- People looking into ways to get their expenses under control
- People who want to learn how to achieve financial freedom
- People interested in financial literacy
What you’ll learn:
- Important terms used in personal finance
- Ways to increase income offline and online
- How to cut expenses
- Budgeting tips
- How to invest
- How to save money and build an emergency fund
- How to prepare for retirement
Personal finance plays a significant role in the process of building financial freedom. Having the necessary personal finance literacy will help you to eliminate any financial uncertainty and build your bright financial future.
Some people struggle with understanding personal finance essentials because of a wide variety of terms. Therefore, I designed this simple and easy-to-follow course devoted to personal finance.
The first part of the course explains essential terms related to personal finance. They are necessary to build your basic financial literacy and manage your money the right way.
The second part of the course is more interesting. It gives suggestions on how you could increase your income and decrease your expenses.
After the essential and interesting part comes the practical part. The third part shows you a free budgeting software which you could use to plan your finance and achieve your financial goals.
At the end of the course, you will be confident in the field of personal finance and you will be able to use real budgeting software.
Learn Personal Finance And Achieve Your Financial Goals will cover the following topics:
Section 1 – Personal Finance
- Personal Finance
- Areas Of Personal Finance
- Net Worth
- Net Worth Example
- Housing Expenses
- Utility Expenses
- Credit Cards
- Food Expenses
- Clothing Expenses
- Gift Expenses
- Travel Expenses
- Extra Income Sell Or Rent Out Assets You Do Not Use
- Extra Income On The Internet
- Emergency Fund
- Savings On Retirement
- Health Insurance
- EveryDollar A Free Budgeting Software
- Setting Up Some Basic Information Part 1
- Setting Up Some Basic Information Part 2
- Budget Analysis
|Who is this course for|