QuickBooks Online – Cash Based Bookkeeping System
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed. This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of QuickBooks Online for your accounting and bookkeeping tasks, designed for bookkeepers and is also useful for small business owners who want a simple system for entering financial data into QuickBooks for financial planning and year-end tax preparation. Benefits of taking this course include: Unlimited and lifetime access to the course Learn the course at your own pace Course can be accessed on any platform 24/7 Customer support
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
This course is designed for bookkeepers and is also useful for small business owners who want a simple system for entering financial data into QuickBooks. The bookkeeping system will also describe the relationship between the bookkeeper, the business, and the year-end tax and financial statement preparers.
We will outline a cash basis bookkeeping system using QuickBooks, a system that will enter most transactions directly into the check register. We will work through a sample bookkeeping project in QuickBooks including the setting up of a new QuickBooks company file.
The course will practice entering data into the QuickBooks register directly from a bank statement. We will provide practice bank statements to use with the project as well as step by step instructional videos.
This course will include downloadable Excel practice files and downloadable PDF Files.
What youll learn
- How to outline a simple bookkeeping system for a small business using QuickBooks Online
- How to network between the bookkeeper, business owner, and year-end tax accounting firm, CPA firm or tax preparer
- How to set up a simple Bookkeeping company file in QuickBooks Online and store it on a computer
- How to use an easy method to enter financial data into QuickBooks Online from the bank statement
- How to identify common problems when entering financial data and strategies for overcoming them
- How to reconcile the bank accounts in QuickBooks Online
- How to analyse payroll options including the options to work with a third-party payroll company or to enter payroll into QuickBooks
- The basics of entering payroll into QuickBooks Online
- How to enter equipment purchases into QuickBooks Online
- How to enter loan payments into QuickBooks Online
- How to enter insurance payments into QuickBooks Online
- How to enter credit card charges into QuickBooks Online
- How to format month-end and year-end reports using QuickBooks Online
- How to enter adjusting entries into QuickBooks Online or prior year and work with accounting firms, CPA firms, or tax preparer to help with them
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- We should be familiar with QuickBooks and or accounting.
Who this course is for:
- Bookkeepers who want do design a bookkeeping business using QuickBooks Pro Online
- Small business owners who want a simple system to enter data into QuickBooks Online or prior to help year-end tax preparation and regulatory needs
- Small business owners who want to learn how best to work with a bookkeeper and or year-end accounting firm and tax preparer
- Students who want to understand bookkeeping from a practical perspective
The QuickBooks Online – Cash Based Bookkeeping System will cover the following topics:
Section 1 – Introduction
Section 2 – QuickBooks
Section 3 – Engagement Letter And Questionnaire
Section 4 – Create New Company File And QuickBooks File Using QuickBooks
Section 5 – Enter Data From Bank Statement For Month One Into QuickBooks
Section 6 – Bank Reconciliation For Month One In QuickBooks
Section 7 – Enter Data From Bank Statement for Month Two In QuickBooks
Section 8 – Bank Reconciliation For Month Two In QuickBooks
Section 9 – Payroll Options And Data Entry Using QuickBooks
Section 10 – Equipment And Financing Options And Data Entry Using QuickBooks
Section 11 – Loan Payments Options And Data Entry Using QuickBooks
Section 12 – Insurance Payments Options And Data Entry Using QuickBooks
Section 13 – Credit Card Options And Data Entry Using QuickBooks
Section 14 – Invoice And Accounts Receivable Options And Data Entry Using QuickBooks
Section 15 – Adjust Remaining Outstanding Items And Data Entry Questions Using QuickBooks
Section 16 – Creating And Formatting Month End Reports Using QuickBooks
Section 17 – Creating And Formatting Year End Reports Using QuickBooks
Section 18 – Describing And Entering Adjusting Entries Using QuickBooks
|Who is this course for|