The 15-Minute Morning Workout Course
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete the course at your own speed. Take this course today and learn how to lose belly fat with 15-minute morning workouts. This course will teach you some 15-minute circuit training workouts that you can do at the comfort of your own home and some strategies to lose weight, lose stubborn belly fat, and transform your body. Benefits of taking this course include: Unlimited and lifetime access to the course Learn the course at your own pace Course can be accessed on any platform 24/7 Customer support
Sports and fitness_Circuit training
The optimal time to workout and make healthy decisions for your weight loss goals is first thing in the morning.
And the best place to workout, is in the comfort of your own home. Seriously! All you need is a little space in your house, and your own body weight to exercise. No equipment required!
By kicking off your morning with a brief, intense workout and a healthy breakfast, youll be 2-3x more likely to eat healthier and make healthier decisions throughout the rest of your busy day.
By performing just one 15-minute circuit training workout in the morning, and following it up with a healthy breakfast, that stubborn weight and fat will just start falling off of you.
The 15-Minute Morning Workout Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 – Getting Started With Your Morning Routine
- What You Are Getting In This Course
- Why Morning Routines Are Critical For Success For Every Aspect Of Your Life
- How You Can Add More Time To Your Day
- The Most Important Way To Track Your Progress
- Why Working Out In The Morning Is OPTIMAL For Fat Loss
Topic 2 – Kick-Starting Your Weight Loss Diet
- Before We Jump Into Your Workouts
- Fat Burning, Post-Workout Breakfast Options
- Do I Need To Be Counting Calories On This Program?
- Can I Have A Cheat Day Or Cheat Meal On This Program?
Topic 3 – Your 15-Minute Workout Routines
- Total Body Strength Circuit
- Classic Calisthenic Cardio
- The 15-Minute Fat Burner
- Advanced Cardio Circuit
- 15-Minute Abs
- Max Cardio
- Cardio Strength Blast
- Ultimate Cardio
- Legs and Core Cardio
Topic 4 – References
Topic 5 – BONUS MATERIAL
- The Best And Worst Alcohol For Weight Loss
- 4 Ways To Bust Through Your Weight Loss Plateau
- 5 Lies You Tell Yourself About Losing Weight
- Is Strength Training Or Cardio Better For Fat Loss?
- 3 Irrefutable Reasons Why You Should Lift Weights
|Who is this course for|