The Complete Guide To Day Trading Stocks For Beginners
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed. This is designed for those interested to learn the basics of day trading stocks and how to read basic chart styles and patterns. Benefits of taking this course include: Unlimited and lifetime access to the course Learn the course at your own pace Course can be accessed on any platform 24/7 Customer support
Accounting and finance_Finance_Investment
This course is a step-by-step guide to becoming a profitable day trader in the stock market. Well be starting from the very basics, so you dont need any prior experience or knowledge of the market, and covering everything youll need to know to get started day trading successfully.
If you’re someone with little-to-no experience in the market and are motivated to learn what it takes to be your own boss and determine your own salary as a day trader, this class is exactly where you should start!
What You’ll Learn:
- What are stocks?
- What is day trading?
- The pros and cons of day trading
- Buying vs. short selling
- What is technical analysis?
- Chart reading basics: chart styles and patterns
- Understanding candlesticks
- Level 2 and time and sales
- The best chart indicators/studies
- What is fundamental analysis?
- Controlling emotions: trading psychology
- Managing risk
- Placing a trade
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to day trade in the stock market.
- Struggling traders with a strong desire to improve their skills and become profitable.
- Investors who want to learn how to maximize their returns by entering/exiting positions more frequently.
The The Complete Guide To Day Trading Stocks For Beginners will cover the following topics:
Section 1 – Introduction
- Welcome Notes
Section 2 – The Basics
- What Are Stocks?
- What Is Day Trading?
- Pros And Cons Of Day Trading
- Buying Vs. Short Selling
Section 3 – Charts And Analysis
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- Chart Reading Basics (Chart Styles And Patterns)
- Understanding Candlesticks
- Level 2 And Time & Sales
- The Best Chart Indicators Or Studies
Section 4 – Company Fundamentals
- What Is Fundamental Analysis?
- Fundamental Analysis Websites
Section 5 – Trading Psychology And Managing Risk
- Controlling Emotions Trading Psychology
- Managing Risk
- Placing A Trade Order Types
Section 6 – Bonus
- Technical Analysis Examples
- Price Action Practice Part One
- Price Action Practice Part Two
- Trading Platform Setup And Overview
|Who is this course for|