Sales : Sales Training Building Relationships in Sales
Sales Training – Building Relationships in Sales Certificate of achievement in Building Relationships in Sales Level 1. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 20 CPD points available with no extra study. The course comes with easy to understand e-learning study materials. Building Relationships in Sales Level 1. Endorsed Certificate of Achievement. No one questions that making friends is a good thing. In this Sales Training – Building Relationships in Sales Course , you are going to discover that the business of business is making Relationships, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships. Strategic Relationships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market. This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Endorsed certificate from a registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
Building Relationships for Success in Sales Level 1 Course
What Will Students Learn?
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- Identify the key elements in strong working relationships, and how you might put more of these elements in your working relationships.
- Recognize the key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
Unit 1 – Customer Focused Selling
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- Focusing on Your Customer
- Understanding Effort vs. Results
- Considering the Possibilities
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
Unit 2 – Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Active Listening
- Responding to Feelings
- Reading Cues
- Demonstration Cues
- Tips for Becoming a Better Listener
- Non-Verbal Messages
- Managing the Mingling
- The Handshake
- Organizing Your Network
- Networking Tips
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Staff Training Solutions you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutors help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
|Who is this course for|