QuickBooks Online Training for Bookkeepers & Small Business
Whether you need to learn QuickBooks® Online to manage your accounts or the accounts of a client, we have you covered. In this QuickBooks® Online course, we introduce you to this essential cloud accounting software. QuickBooks® Online has a very different look to the traditional QuickBooks® desktop software. If you have access to QuickBooks® Online rather than QuickBooks® desktop version, then this is the course for you.
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
In this course you will learn:
- How to create a company file and set up your chart of accounts
- Setting up your preferences in QuickBooks® to suit your company
- All about processing payroll and payroll taxes
- Create invoices, enter and pay bills and purchase orders
- All about estimates and working with customers and jobs
- How to work with sales tax
- About receiving items, inventory, creating purchase orders and paying for items
- How to reconcile bank statements
- How to set up recurring items and journal entries
This is a video-led course that you can follow along with in QuickBooks Online
This course is suitable for Windows or Mac users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online test that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family. Simon Sez IT has been in business 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students in that time. Weve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and weve helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use MS Office Apps.
Weve now created hundreds of hours of QuickBooks courses and continue to help people understand how to get the most from this essential accounting software
|Who is this course for|