Bookkeeping Training (USA Standards) Qualified bookkeepers are in high demand Every business has to keep books by law, so gain a qualification and prove to prospective employers that you can provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards. This Bookkeeping Training course (USA Standards) covers everything. The course begins by covering accounting and bookkeeping essentials like financial statements, income taxes, and processes of bookkeeping. The next module focuses on QuickBooks and payroll management, QuickBooks is a widely used accounting software package, so this training is highly beneficial. In the last module, learners will study QuickBooks for sales. With this kind of practical experience and knowledge, you will be desirable to prospective employers. Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards * Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates) Why You Should Choose Study 365 12 months Access to your course. The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate. CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion Tutor Support available Monday Friday
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
This Bookkeeping and Payroll Management training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours and each unit carries 10 guided learning hours:
1. Accounting and Bookkeeping Essentails
- Introduction to Basic Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Income Taxes
- Introduction and Review the Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Process
- Transaction and Accounting Equation
- The General Ledger
- Basic Terminology
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Your Business
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Financial Statements
- End of Period Procedures
- Budgets & Financial Reports
2. QuickBooks & Payroll Management
- Introduction QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security & Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll & Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Data Type
3. QuickBooks for Sales
- Creating and Setting Up Your Point of Sale Company File
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Training.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Who is this course for|