Peachtree Pro Accounting 2009
Peachtree Pro Accounting 2009 This series shows you how easy it is to increase your productivity with basic accounting practices by using Peachtree Pro. With the help of series host, seasoned accounting professional Erin Olsen, youll get a solid introduction to general accounting features, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to set up a new company, vendors, and employee payroll. * Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates) Why You Should Choose Study 365 12 months Access to your course. The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate. CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion Tutor Support available Monday Friday
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of each module, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Peachtree Pro Accounting 2009.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Who is this course for|