School Administrator and GDPR Training
Discover the essential skills and knowledge you need to work as a School Administrator and keep a school running smoothly at all times with the School Administrator and GDPR Training course from Teachers Training. This professionally-created School Administrator Certificate Training course is TQUK endorsed, ensuring a quality learning experience and guaranteeing you a professional achievement. In around three hours, you will achieve your School Administrator Certificate Training qualification and feel skilled and confident enough to succeed in a School Administrator role. This School Administrator Certificate Training is endorsed by TQUK, an Ofqual-regulated awarding organisation in the UK, guaranteeing all students a recognised professional achievement upon completion of the School Administrator Certificate Training. The School Administrator and GDPR Training is also accredited by CPD, with 20 CPD points available to students as proof of your new qualification. The School Administrator Certificate Training course will go over the typical roles and responsibilities of a School Administrator so you can feel fully prepared to take on this career change. Over 11 expertly-created modules, this School Administrator Certificate Training course will explore how to create and maintain a school culture, as well as how to manage the school premises to keep it in top running order. Skills You Will Gain After completing the School Administrator and GDPR Training course, you will learn the following skills: Enhanced communication skills Curriculum development How to handle complaints Safeguarding skills for keeping students safe How to effectively manage school premises Enhance health and safety knowledge for keeping your students safe Dealing with behavioural issues
Why Study School Administrator and GDPR Training with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the School Administrator and GDPR Training course:
- Access the School Administrator and GDPR Training through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The School Administrator and GDPR Training course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The School Administrator and GDPR Training course is accredited by the UKs top awarding bodies
- Complete the School Administrator and GDPR Training course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the School Administrator and GDPR Training course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the School Administrator and GDPR Training has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
After successfully completing the School Administrator and GDPR Training, students will receive a recognised qualification that will help enhance your CV and give you the extra boost you need to stand out from the crowd in the competitive job market. Learn everything you need on the School Administrator and GDPR Training to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made School Administrator and GDPR Training from Teachers Training.
***School Administrator and GDPR Training***
**School Administrator Certificate Training**
Module 1: Introduction to School Administration
- Guiding Principles
- Learning Experiences
- Requirements and Common Tasks of a School Administrator
- Basic Communication Skills of Administrator
Module 2: Types of Schools in the UK
- Faith schools
- Free schools
- City technology colleges
- State boarding schools
- Private schools
Module 3: Workplace Development
- Developing the Schools Curriculum
- Enhancing Students Learning
- Strategies to Develop Schools and Teachers
- Strategies for Handling Complaints
Module 4: Creating and Maintaining a School Culture
- Monitoring the Schools Admission, Attendance, Dropout and Transfer
- Managing Staff through the Transition
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Parent involvement
Module 5: Educational Administration and Management
- Counselling and Guidance Services
- School Social Work services for Secondary Schools
- Life Planning Education
- Career Guidance for Secondary Schools
Module 6: Safeguarding Students
- What is the role of School Staff in Safeguarding Children
- How to Interact with and Respond to Children
- How to Interact with and Respond to Adults
- Ways of Communicating with Children and Adults
Module 7: Child Development
- Child Care Legislation
Module 8: Serious Behavioural Issues and Problems of Students
- Student Suicide Cases
- Drug Taking and Trafficking
- Problems Related to Sexuality
- Pornographic Materials Issue
- Gambling and Gang Activities
- Bullying Issues
Module 9: Managing School Premises
- Toilet and Washing Facilities
- Medical Accommodation
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- Water Supplies
Module 10: Safety and Maintenance As an Administrator
- Fire Safety
- Safety Measures
- Maintenance of School Premises
- Crisis Management
Module 11: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
- Time Management Tips
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Being Proactive
- Replace Worry with Problem Solving
- Being Resilience
**GDPR Training for School Administrators**
Module 1: GDPR Basics
- Define Personal Data
- What is GDPR?
- How is GDPR relevant after BREXIT?
- Key Principles of Data Protection
- What are the Aims of the GDPR?
Module 2: General Data Protection Regulations Explained
- History of GDPR
- What are the key changes to the law?
- What are the basic requirements of the law?
- The Structure of GDPR
- Organisational Structure
Module 3: Lawful Basis for Preparation
- Six Lawful Bases for processing personal data
- Why is the lawful basis important?
- How to determine the appropriate lawful basis?
- Keeping Records
- Special Category & Criminal Offence Data
- Legal Obligation
Module 4: Rights and Breaches
- Who is a data subject
- Data Subject Rights
- Processing Children’s data
- Individual Rights
- The Right to Restrict Processing
Module 5: Responsibilities and Obligations
- Role of the Data Protection Office
- The Responsibilities of a data protection officer
- Why GDPR Law is important for you and your company?
- Compliance Deadlines and Penalties
After completing all the modules in the School Administrator and GDPR Training, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK:
After successfully completing the School Administrator Certificate Training assignment, students will be eligible for a globally-recognised TQUK-endorsed certification for an accreditation fee of £59. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the School Administrator and GDPR Training, students will qualify for a CPD-accredited certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
|Who is this course for|