CeMAP® Paper 1, 2 & 3 with Tutor + FREE Excel Training
This course suitable for Mortgage Advisors and financial services individuals, covers Papers 1, 2 and 3 of the CeMAP® qualification. CeMAP® is recognised by employers and clients as a mark of excellence and professionalism. It meets the FCA examination standards for providing advice on mortgage products and is an approved qualification in the mortgage advice apprenticeship standards. CeMAP consists of seven mandatory units contained within three modules: Module 1: UK Financial Regulation (UKFR) Module 2: Mortgages (MORT) Module 3: Assessment of Mortgage Advice Knowledge (ASSM) Free Microsoft Excel Training when you enquire and purchase this course with us
Accounting and finance_Finance_Financial management
Module 1 – UK Financial Regulation (UKFR)
- Unit 1 – Introduction to Financial Services Environment and Products
- Unit 2 – UK Financial Services and Regulation
The environment of the financial services industry, an introduction to the main financial services products and the interplay between regulation and legislation.
Module 2 – Mortgages (MORT)
- Unit 3 – Mortgage Law, Policy, Practice and Markets
- Unit 4 – Mortgage Applications
- Unit 5 – Mortgage Payment Methods and Products
- Unit 6 – Mortgage Arrears and Post Completion Issues
The procedures, processes and legislation relating to mortgage applications and purchasing a property. Along with the types of products and issues borrowers may face after a mortgage has been completed.
Module 3 – Assessment of Mortgage Advice Knowledge (ASSM)
- Unit 7 – Assessment of Mortgage Advice Knowledge
Consolidation of the knowledge acquired and application to case study scenarios.
|Who is this course for|