Wedding Planner with Finance and Business Management
As a wedding planner you design, plan and manage one of the most significant events in your clients lives. However we know that while this will be your main focus you will also need to know how to keep your finances in order, how to get clients and referrals and how to run a successful business. Do you love weddings? Are you full of ideas? Do you enjoy making people very happy? Would you like a creative and glamorous new job? The profession of wedding planner is really taken off to become a reliable and very exciting career. Trendimis Wedding Planner with Finance and Business Management course teaches you all you need to know to be a professional Wedding Planner and how to successfully run your new business. Sign up for your Wedding Planner with Finance & Business Management course today and make your career dreams come true!
Accounting and finance_Finance_Financial management
- Recognised Accreditation
- Study at your own pace – Our courses never expire
- Access our course from any device: Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet, etc.
- FREE PDF certificate upon course completion
Some of the skills youll learn on this course are:
Different types of weddings and how to plan them
Your duties at the engagement party
Designing and sending invitations
Dressing the wedding party
Organizing the reception
Setting budgets and getting paid
Checklists, table plans and the essential Wedding Planner Manual
Track and manage your financial income and outgoings
How to create a brand for your business
How to attract clients and all-important referrals
How to implement an online marketing strategy
Managing your sales pitch and generating leads
Choosing the right business set up for you
How to successfully manage and grow your business
Wedding Planner Course Breakdown:
Module 1: Profession Of A Wedding Planner
- What is the profession of a Wedding Planner?
- What are the characteristics of a Wedding Planner?
- Client Questionnaire.
- The planning process
- Types of weddings
- Choosing music for the ceremony.
- Choosing music for the banquet.
Module 2: Planning For The Big Day
- Engagement Party – wedding planners functions.
- Bachelor party – individual or joint.
- Choice of venue for the celebration.
- Invitations: design and content.
- How to prepare the guest list.
- Flower girls and pageboys – functions.
- Rings and symbols of partnership.
- The speeches – who, how, when and why?
- Event checklist – Video tutorial
Module 3: Dressing The Wedding Party
- For the bride
- For the groom
- For the bridesmaids, best man, flower girls and page boys
- Other things to consider when dressing the bridal party
- Make up
- Hair colour and style
- Nail care
Module 4: The Reception, Party And Gifts
- Choosing the banquet menu.
- Complementary Services.
- Floral decoration for the church, for the couples mode of transportation and for the banquet location.
- Layout of tables.
- What to give to your guests?
- What to give the couple?
- Capturing lifelong memories:
- After party.
- The honeymoon.
Module 5: Budget, Payment And Review
- Final Budget
- Sample Budgets
- Incidence Analysis
Module 6: Marketing Your Wedding Planner Business
- Market research
- Build your brand
- Take advantage of low cost marketing techniques
- Make your website work hard for you
- Use social media
- PR and advertising
Module 7: Starting Your Wedding Planner Business
- What help is available
- Setting up your business
- Running your business
Module 8: Wedding Planner Resources
Module 9: Beginning Accounting
- History of accounting
- Why is accounting important?
- Decisions you must make
- Jargon, or how to speak like an accountant
Module 10: Types Of Accounting
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
- Tax accounting
Module 11: Making Sense Of Your Accounts
- Organization The accounting cycle
- Using computers for accounting
- How does computerized accounting work?
Module 12: Keeping Inventory And Tracking Sales
- Purpose of inventory
- Keeping up with inventory
- Keeping track of sales
- Balancing cash
Module 13: Controlling And Managing Expenses
- How to control expenses
- Balancing your payroll
- Long-term asset acquisitions
- Financial liabilities
Module 14: Avoiding Illegal Accounting
- Improper accounting procedures
- Avoiding shortcuts
- Famous accounting scandals
Module 15: Introduction To Bookkeeping
- Importance of bookkeeping
- Single-entry bookkeeping
- Double-entry bookkeeping
Module 16: Proper Bookkeeping
- Balancing and testing your book
- How to adjust entries
- Financial statement preparation
- Profit analysis
- Liquidity, and how to test it
- Why is internal control important?
Module 17: Tracking & Reporting Taxes
- What are business taxes?
- How to report year-end numbers to the government
- Finishing and closing your books
Module 18: Handling An Audit
- External auditor
- Internal auditor
- Cost auditor
- Performance audit
- Quality audits
Module 19: Marketing
- What is marketing?
- Customers needs and wants
- Marketing research
- Market research: what to look at and where to find it
- The 4 Ps Product, Price, Place, Promotion
- Three more Ps People, Process, Physical environment
- Product development
- Pricing strategy
- Credit and payment terms
- Promotion channels
- How to distribute your products, B2B marketing
- After sales service handling complaints and returns
Module 20: Your Marketing Plan
- Why have a marketing plan?
- Essential components for a marketing plan
- Sample marketing plan
Module 21: Low Cost Marketing Techniques
- Business image
- Increase your visibility in your community
- Build a mailing list
- Business networking
Module 22: Developing Your Brand
- Brand identity
- Brand name and logo
- Building your brand personality
- Believe in your brand and your customers will too
Module 23: Your Website
Module 24: Social Media And Online Marketing
Module 25: Public Relations And Advertising
Module 26: Sales
Module 27: Preparation Before You Start Your Business
Module 28: Preparation Introduction To Marketing
Module 29: Setting Up Your Business
Module 30: Running Your Business
Module 31: Business Plan
Module 32: Launching Your Business
|Who is this course for|