Accounting and Finance
Accounting and Finance Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance by CPD | 24/7 Tutor Support | Quiz Based Exam Included | 135 CPD Credits Accounting and finance course will enable the students to learn the new techniques of accounting and finance and develop the new skills of numeracy and management to handle the financial issues of an organization. This course will facilitate the learners to measure, plan and monitor the different financial operations of an organization. Accounting and Finance is the process of recording financial transaction pertaining to a business. Accounting and Finance focus on the day to day flow of money in and out of a company. Finance is a border term management of assets and liabilities and the planning of future growth. Diploma in Professional Accountancy is intended to provide a foundation ( Foundation Diploma in Accountancy) in basic accounting skills that lead to enrolment in an advance accounting and finance course, or it may provide in-depth knowledge that leads directly into the career fields of financial accounting. Professional studies in Account management is of the great importance for the account management/accountancy seeking to develop the new skills for account management. UKPDA presents an inclusive diploma course in accounting and finance and provides a detailed introduction to the accounting discipline. The course enlightens the role performed by the accountants in modern businesses and how different financial reports can be prepared and analysed to understand the financial situation of a firm. The concept of financial management will be taught during the course and different budgeting techniques will be the part of course. In addition to this, the course will also elaborate that how investments can boost the business and how different investments are evaluated by using different techniques of accounting. Accounting and Finance – Mandatory Units: Accounting and Finance – Basic Understanding of Accounting Accounting and Finance – Accountant role and responsibilities Accounting and Finance – Understanding to Profit and Loss Accounts Accounting and Finance – Limitation and Advantages of Journals and Subsidiary Book Accounting and Finance – Basic Understanding to Financial Reports Accounting and Finance – Basics of Business Budgeting Accounting and Finance – Importance of Working Capital Accounting and Finance – Understanding to Ratio Analysis Accounting and Finance – Identification of Investment techniques Accounting and Finance
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
Accounting and Finance
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance by CPD | 24/7 Tutor Support | Quiz Based Exam Included | 135 CPD Credits
Accounting and Finance – Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with UK PDA
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Accounting and Finance Learning Objectives
This course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Accounting and Finance
- Identify the roles and responsibilities performed by accountants in modern organisations
- Prepare and analyse different type of financial reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement etc.
- Understand the role of ratio analysis in financial accounting
- Prepare and budget and understand its types
- Tools and techniques of budgets and budgetary control
- Functions of financial accounting and its scope in the modern business environment
- Understand the investment process and preparation of investment appraisals
Accounting and Finance Course Outline
Accounting and Finance is 120 credits Certificate. To achieve a Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance learner must have to achieve a minimum of 9 units with 120 Credits.
Accounting and Finance – Mandatory Units
- Accounting and Finance – Basic Understanding of Accounting
- Accounting and Finance – Accountant role and responsibilities
- Accounting and Finance – Understanding to Profit and Loss Accounts
- Accounting and Finance – Limitation and Advantages of Journals and Subsidiary Book
- Accounting and Finance – Basic Understanding to Financial Reports
- Accounting and Finance – Basics of Business Budgeting
- Accounting and Finance – Importance of Working Capital
- Accounting and Finance – Understanding to Ratio Analysis
- Accounting and Finance – Identification of Investment techniques
Accounting and Finance – Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test – Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course learner needs to pay for a CPD Accredited Certificate from UKPDA:
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (PDF format only) = £50
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (Hard copy) = £75 + postage charges Local £9, International £14
|Who is this course for|