Accounting Fundamentals Course
Basic Accounting Course (Level 3) Basic Accounting Course Diploma is one of the Most Selling Basic Accounting Course Diploma offered by UK Professional Development Academy to provide Knowledge about Basic Accounting Course to those who are looking to work in Basic Accounting Course and Business Development Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Basic Accounting Course Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Basic Accounting Course Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their Basic Accounting Course professional life. Basic Accounting Course Diploma provides the learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in the Life Coaching Sector. Basic Accounting Course Diploma provide lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Course Benefits of Basic Accounting Course (Level 3) The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy. Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format. Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7. A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Accounting and finance_Accountancy
Level 3 Basic Accounting Course is a CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 3 Basic Accounting Course learner must have to achieve 4 Modules with 60 Credits to get Certificate of Completion from UK Professional Development Academy.
Module 1: Basic Bookkeeping Skills
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilise the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Module 2: Achieve and Record Management
- Define records and archives
- Analyse records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
Module 3: Budgets and Financial Reports
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyse financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
Module 4: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate with the organisation
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQs) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test – Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learners pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £37
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £45 + postage charges: Local £9, International £14
|Who is this course for|