Bookkeeping, Payroll and HR management Diploma
Bookkeeping, Payroll and HR management Diploma (Level 5) – CPD Accredited Diploma Bookkeeping, Payroll and HR management course is designed by a specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of Bookkeeping, Payroll and HR management . Bookkeeping, Payroll and HR management diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to a higher level of professionalism. As you may know that organisational skills are important because possessing good organisational skills to establish trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various Bookkeeping, Payroll and HR management skills then this is your most desired course. Are you new to online learning? Dont worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) afterwards. Course Benefits The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy. Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format. Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7. A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online. Payroll, Bookkeeping, HR
Accounting and finance_Bookkeeping
Course Outline: Bookkeeping, Payroll and HR management
Level 5 Bookkeeping, Payroll and HR management Diploma is 100 credits Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Bookkeeping, Payroll and HR management Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 CPD Credits / Points to get a CPD Accredited Diploma.
Module 1: Basic Bookkeeping Skills
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilize the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Module 2: Payroll Management
- Payroll Management
- Negative and Positive Payroll
- Types of Payroll System
- Outsource Payroll process
- In-House computerized Payroll process
- In-House manual payroll system
- H M R C
- Overview of the General Payroll Process
- Set up new employees
- Collect time card information
- Verify time card information
- Summarize wages due
- Enter employee changes
- Calculate applicable taxes
- PAYROLL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Overview of Sage
- Key features of Sage Payroll
- Benefits of Sage
Module 3: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
Module 4: Achieve and Record Management
- Define records and archives
- Analyze records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
Module 5: Budgets and Financial Reports
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyze financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
Module 6: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 7: Creative Problem Solving
- Understand problems and the creative problem-solving process
- Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem-solving
- Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
- Identify and use four different problem definition tools
- Write concrete problem statements
- Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
- Use idea-generating tools, such as affinity diagrams, word chaining, the box method, the six thinking hats, and the blink method
- Evaluate potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
Module 8: Crisis Management
- Understand the myths behind workplace violence
- Define escalation and identify examples
- Learn concerning behaviours
- Know what a trigger is and how that can escalate
- Understand the proper response to an event
Module 9: Managing Personal Finances
- Understand your personal expenses
- Know the benefits of making a budget
- Set financial goals
- Develop good spending habits
- Learn how to pay off debt
- Learn how to effectively make a budget
Module 10: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate with the organisation
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQs) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test – Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learners pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
CPD Accredited Diploma:
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Diploma either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format) = £42
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges, local £9 & International 14
|Who is this course for|