Business Accounting Course (Level 5) Business accounting course is designed by specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of Business Accounting. Business accounting diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to higher level of professionalism. As you may know that Business Accounting skills are important because possessing good organisational skills establish the trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various Business Accounting skills then this is your most desired course. Are you new to online learning? Dont worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) afterwards. Course Benefits The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy. Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format. Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7. A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online. Course / Training Format After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime. Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course. The Test (MCQs) will be based on modules of Training Manual. Assessment After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt. Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test – Unlimited attempts). All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price. Duration The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks . But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learners pace and ability to give time to study. Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment . During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Level 5 Business Accounting Diploma is CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Business Accounting Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
Module 1: Business Acumen
- Know how to see the big picture
- Develop a risk management strategy
- Know how to practice financial literacy
- Develop critical thinking
- Practice management acumen
- Find key financial levers
Module 2: Business Ethics
- Define and understand ethics.
- Understand the benefits of ethics.
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work.
- Recognise social and business responsibility.
- Identify ethical and unethical behaviour.
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity.
Module 3: Business Etiquette
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organisation.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 Cs of a good impression.
- Identify at least one way to minimize nervousness while in social situations.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette, and basic table manners.
- Understand the protocol in ordering in a restaurant, handling alcohol in a business meal, paying the bill, and tipping.
- Understand basic guidelines when it comes to the proper form of address, grammar standards, and use of acronyms in e-mails.
- Understand basic guidelines in the use of the telephone, voicemail, and cellphone.
- State the difference between a formal and an informal letter.
- Create an effective Thank You note.
- Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
- Understand basic guidelines in international etiquette.
Module 4: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Define business Development and Succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a Development and Succession plan.
- The importance of mentor-ship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan.
- Communicate to develop support and manage change.
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans.
- Characterise success.
Module 5: Basic Bookkeeping Skills
- Understand Business Accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilise the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Module 6: Achieve and Record Management
- Define records and archives
- Analyse records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
Module 7: Budgets and Financial Reports
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyse financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
Module 8: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate to the organisation
Module 9: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organised
- Learn to prioritise your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organise personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organised in the future
Module 10: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges: local £9, international £14.
|Who is this course for|