Payroll : Payroll and HR Management Diploma
Payroll and HR Management Diploma (Level 5) CPD Accredited Payroll and HR Management course is designed by specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of Payroll and HR Management . Payroll and HR Management diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to higher level of professionalism. As you may know that HR skills are important because possessing good HR management skills establish the trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various HR management and Payroll then this is your most desired course. Are you new to online learning? Dont worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) afterwards. Course Benefits The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy. Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format. Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7. A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online. Payroll, HR
Accounting and finance_Payroll
Level 5 Payroll and HR Management Diploma is CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Payroll and HR Management Diploma learner must have to achieve 9 Modules with 90 Credits to get CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
Module 2: Hiring Strategies
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position
Module 3: Employee Motivation
- Defining motivation, an employers role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
Module 4: Employee On-boarding
- Define on-boarding.
- Understanding the benefits and purpose of on-boarding.
- Recognise how to prepare for an on-boarding program.
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Create expectations.
- Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
Module 5: Employee Recognition
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognise their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Module 6: Employee Recruitment
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognising the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
Module 7: Employee Termination
- Create employee performance plans
- Identify employees who should be terminated
- Establish effective termination meetings
- Know the Dos and Donts of firing an employee
- Be able to conduct exit interviews
Module 8: Payroll Management
- Negative and Positive Payroll
- Types of Payroll System
- Outsource Payroll process
- In-House computerised Payroll process
- In-House manual payroll system
- H M R C
- Overview of the General Payroll Process
- Set up new employees
- Collect time card information
- Verify time card information
- Summarise wages due
- Enter employee changes
- Calculate applicable taxes
- PAYROLL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Overview of Sage
- Key features of Sage Payroll
- Benefits of Sage
- Sage Module details
Module 9: Negotiation Skills
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
Module 10: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organised
- Learn to prioritise your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organise personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organised in the future
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQs) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test – Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learners pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Course, Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges : Local £9, International £14.
|Who is this course for|